Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton 'Splash' 2017 street festival - news and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
White people defining good and bad blacks. Oh lordy lordy...

Oh ffs just stop this shit. You are now in the midst of a conversation of people who know each other from this site and in real life. Some of which are friends. We know what ethnicity we are. I know you don't know that, HOW COULD YOU!

You have been baited to fuck on this thread long before you started carpeted bombing in the last week I will give you that and seriously question why the mods have let this shit run on this long BUT... These accusations are boiling my piss. There is racism around here, sure, much of it subtle because the blatant shit gets stomped on sharpish so carpet accusing everyone of it is a waste of all of our times.

Personally I wish you and Editor would take your dislike of each other elsewhere and I fully suspect that it is his dislike of you that has influenced the decision to let this shitstorm continue. Anyone else would have been banned long before now. What does that tell you?

Some people would take the word honky to be rascist, and as such make an issue. Some wouldn't. But to say it deliberately, in a pub where we are the only two black kids (even though we are locals) doesn't mean that someone could take offence.

These days white people are so up in themselves about taking offence on my behalf cos they heard something they thought was rascist that I feel a little bit demeaned. Like I can't fight my own fights.

And that is a fucking wierd thing. White people getting grumpy on my behalf. I'm 46, Mickey is 50. We did our shit and dealt with it and now we have to be careful in case someone take offence on our behalf? Fuck off.

Lee does the same thing, but from the other side. He's an embarrassment (thank God for predictive text). But he hasn't answered any of my questions on here about how he feels he is coming across on this thread, and how, when he goes for his next diversity role, potential employers will judge him bearing in mind this is now a top five search result.

Oh and as a kicker, something I've kept back, one of my best mates has worked for Ken and Boris so will know him. I could ask him for his opinion on Lee if I really wanted to give the chap a hard time.
Just not the 'Brexit type' of black people, presumably.

You're a great big bundle of prejudices, aren't you?

Still waiting for that evidence of black consensual support for your warped definition of racism...?

That of course, would depend on one's experiences, but nothing wrong with that if it's how you feel about it. You have to allow that others might see things differently though.

Yep. That's why I said fair enough. And that the difference is important to me. To me being the key part of of my sentence.

Yes it is. You're seeking to comment on the appropiatness of my representative claim. (Not your call) You're also seeking to dispute our collective consensus definitions of racism, (again not your call) Problem is you cant see past your own prejudice and try to defend the indefeasible, find that hard so just go personal. Weak. I have offered public debate your refused preferring your cowardly anonymity to spit shit from behind your keyboard.

I get it, weak ass white men not prepared to say what they feel in person and in public. Ten a fucking penny son.

I haven't defined fuck all.
I have had some twat repeatedly telling me that by contradicting him, I've done this or that, but frankly why am I going to listen to some blowhard who jumps in with his clown shoes before sussing what the fuck people are actually talking about?

Nope. A better response would have been to quote the full post and ask him what he means by 'stand up'.
I disagree. 'stay in your lane'. That's what he needs to explain. He's said it twice now. And while he's at it, maybe he can tell us what a 'Brexit type of black person' is.

Oh ffs just stop this shit. You are now in the midst of a conversation of people who know each other from this site and in real life. Some of which are friends. We know what ethnicity we are.

You have been baited to fuck on this thread long before you started carpeted bombing in the last week I will give you that and seriously question why the mods have let this shit run on this long BUT... These accusations are boiling my piss. There is racism around here, sure, much of it subtle because the blatant shit gets stomped on sharpish so carpet accusing everyone of it is a waste of all of our times.

Personally I wish you and Editor would take your dislike of each other elsewhere and I fully suspect that it is his dislike of you that has influenced the decision to let this shitstorm continue. Anyone else would have been banned long before now. What does that tell you?

Im sorry you feel, like that. I offered public debate, everyones too chickenshit to take it up. I don't agree with your analysis of the strength of anti racist moderation on this site. Maybe because your all a clique that such a distorted view is shared among the mods.

Fact is you're all mates and as you rightly say, Im all over this site and rarely do I respond.

I have reported Ed and I have had no response. Now what the fuck do you want make to do when this site doesn't follow its own rules?

I suggest you muzzle Ed and others or ban me or this could be the longest thread in history. Truth is Im only just getting started on this site. I agree Ed brought this on himself and the site, and as long as he remains Editor he'll have me to contend with.

It's gone on far too long and Im tired of it. Its time to bring U75 an existential crisis on race.

Y'all been in Brixton long enough to know don't be staring nothing, there wont be nothing.

Of course it is. He's saying that white people have no business commenting on racial issues BECAUSE they are white. He's a massive racist wanker.

Again you miss the crux of what he posted and the boundaries he is setting 'stand up or stay in your lane'.....'Stand up' is the bit that needs defining.

Im sorry you feel, like that. I offered public debate, everyones too chickenshit to take it up. I don't agree with your analysis /QUOTE]

THIS IS A PUBLIC DEBATE YOU FUCKING FOOL. ITS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE. YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR ENEMIES, YOUR POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS AND YOUR PAST EMPLOYEES. KEN LIVINGSTONE, BORIS JOHNSON, SADIQ KHAN, EVERY FUCKING PERSON. WHY DON'T YOU GET THIS AND WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER GENUINE FUCKING QUESTIONS?

(In capitals I case he didn't hear me. Ooh I'm quite cross now about someone thinking they represent me without listening to me)

Eta. I fucked up the quote thing.

n
Good move. Me too.

Oh dear I guess you couldn't find one black organisation to support your confusion huh? Theres a reason for that and thats because no black organisation agrees with you, but you just keep trolling me on the point but its easier to run away. Pathetic.

Again you miss the crux of what he posted and the boundaries he is setting 'stand up or stay in your lane'.....'Stand up' is the bit that at needs defining.
"Stay in your lane" means white's views shouldn't be considered on racial issues. He's said as much in other posts. THAT IS A RACIST POSITION.

If he also wants to define "stand up" then great.

"Stay in your lane" means white's views shouldn't be considered on racial issues. He's said as much in other posts. THAT IS A RACIST POSITION.

If he also wants to define "stand up" then great.
And 'Brexit type of black person'. Irony upon irony on here, especially calling you that. :D

He's a clueless twat.

n

Oh dear I guess you couldn't find one black organisation to support your confusion huh? Theres a reason for that and thats because no black organisation agrees with you, but you just keep trolling me on the point but its easier to run away. Pathetic.

Which black organisation should I turn to?

Yay me! Got the quote thing right :)

Im sorry you feel, like that. I offered public debate, everyones too chickenshit to take it up. I don't agree with your analysis of the strength of anti racist moderation on this site. Maybe because your all a clique that such a distorted view is shared among the mods.

Fact is you're all mates and as you rightly say, Im all over this site and rarely do I respond.

I have reported Ed and I have had no response. Now what the fuck do you want make to do when this site doesn't follow its own rules?

I suggest you muzzle Ed and others or ban me or this could be the longest thread in history. Truth is Im only just getting started on this site. I agree Ed brought this on himself and the site, and as long as he remains Editor he'll have me to contend with.

Y'all been in Brixton long enough to know don't be staring nothing, there wont be nothing.

First off there is no blanket 'y'all' whilst some of us do know eachother from here and in real life. That is not true for all of us though..there are people from all over the UK and the world that post here.

Secondly, many of us have never lived in Brixton...the Brixton forum and focus of this forum is one tiny part of that.

It's gone on far too long and Im tired of it. Its time to bring U75 an existential crisis on race.

In amongst the carpet accusations you have made some points I agree with. I can see what you are tired of but I don't believe that fundamentally the beef here is a racial one.

Seriously in the 10 years I have posted here on and off I am one of the first to sniff the air and challenge shit....

This beef is old jerky and yes...perhaps a sit down with you and Ed is in order? The thought of a public showboat debate is seriously cringey! :D

Eta. I fucked up the quote thing.

THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH BLACK PEOPLE HERE FOR THIS TO REPRESENT AN INCLUSIVE PUBLIC DEBATE ON RACE ISSUES. YOU SEEM HAPPY TO DISCUSS RACISM WITHOUT BLACK REPRESENTATION AND YOU SEEM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MY EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTS. GET A FUCKING GRIP I DONT GIVE A SHIT. THE BLACK COMMUNITY SUPPORTS, FUND AND FINANCES ME. IM OK.

First off there is no blanket 'y'all' whilst some of us do know eachother from here and in real life. That is not true for all of us though..there are people from all over the UK and the world that post here.

Secondly, many of us have never lived in Brixton...the Brixton forum and focus of this forum is one tiny part of that.

In amongst the carpet accusations you have made some points I agree with. I can see what you are tired of but I don't believe that fundamentally the beef here is a racial one.

Seriously in the 10 years I have posted here on and off I am one of the first to sniff the air and challenge shit....

This beef is old jerky and yes...perhaps a sit down with you and Ed is in order? The thought of a public showboat debate is seriously cringey! :D

Maybe we need more people form Brixton Im always happy to jaw jaw rather than war war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom