Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumours and general chat

I doubt this does happen btw seems to be one of these puritanical people that thinks Brockwell is just there for their own quiet enjoyment.

The park was fantastic yesterday evening - filled with tons of people making the most of it.

Maybe a sex worker and their client?

I’ll sometime walk past people doing sex on Rush Common, Raleigh Gardens etc. I’m pretty sure it’s not punters from The White Horse who couldn’t wait to get home

The night shift often doesn’t end til gone 6 AM.

Last edited:
Yes I get that but everyone I know has read it the way I've described!
And fuck adverts on pavements anyway.

Quite apart from its other annoying qualities it seems to be implying that this is a desirable state - to never grow up - but really it’s important to grow up, otherwise you remain childish and immature and quite frankly a pain in the arse.

What I suspect it “means” is that we won’t get boring - because it’s (childishly and immaturely) equating “growing up” with “being boring”.

So stinky poo-bums to it.

Last edited:
Interesting column about the Brixton McDonalds and the human stories behind it, since it opened in 92. It's from Vittles which is a paid-for Substack newsletter (recommend you subscribe if you're interested in food and associated social/cultural history, they commission a lot of interesting writers from diverse backgrounds, kind of an antidote to typically more elitist writing about food you usually see) but I've screenshotted it and saved it here on Imgur in case anyone is interested in reading.

Back
Top Bottom