Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumours and general chat

After much searching I've found a map which talks about modal filters and bus gates. Can you enter through a modal filter but not a bus gate? How is anyone supposed to know? I live 20 yards from the Railton Rd entry. Is that a bus gate? That would be a good place for a sign to explain things. But there's nothing. And there's no web site. I'm not surprised people are vandalising them. Are they all this confusing, or is it just the usual Lambeth council idiocy?

Yeah, @Gramsci’s right, thread below if anyone wants ask questions about the LTNs:

That explains why Iceland was closed this evening.

I was around Brixton today. Despite the rain queues to get into Lost in Brixton all day and Brixton Village was heaving despite the poor weather this evening on my way back from work.

My partner was using the toilet in the Village so I was waiting by the queue this afternoon for Lost in Brixton.

Peoples bags were searched for any bottles by security before being allowed in. Including one guy who was made to finish his mineral water before being allowed in.

Really put me off it. Thought it was a bit off. This is rampant Capitalism when your not even allowed to bring in water.

That explains why Iceland was closed this evening.

I was around Brixton today. Despite the rain queues to get into Lost in Brixton all day and Brixton Village was heaving despite the poor weather this evening on my way back from work.

My partner was using the toilet in the Village so I was waiting by the queue this afternoon for Lost in Brixton.

Peoples bags were searched for any bottles by security before being allowed in. Including one guy who was made to finish his mineral water before being allowed in.

Really put me off it. Thought it was a bit off. This is rampant Capitalism when your not even allowed to bring in water.
Even more so when they claim it's a "community space." The shitehawks.

Back
Top Bottom