Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumours and general chat - Sept 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. Look at you all discussing in detail the relative merits of various poncy food places. Clearly old school Brixton has no interest in new eateries. This is all being driven by the young toff newcomers.

sticker,375x360.u2.png

Ha. Look at you all discussing in detail the relative merits of various poncy food places. Clearly old school Brixton has no interest in new eateries. This is all being driven by the young toff newcomers.

I have been clear with my views throughout. And I'm hardly 'old school Brixton' anyway. Would prefer not to be associated with the place at all.

If you don't mind going a little further afield, La Tacqueria over near Westbourne Park does very good Mexican food. I went out with a Mexican woman a few years ago and that's where she went for a taste of home.

If you don't mind going a little further afield, La Tacqueria over near Westbourne Park does very good Mexican food. I went out with a Mexican woman a few years ago and that's where she went for a taste of home.
You're kidding right? I'd heard that one requires a passport to venture quite that far afield.

Sent :D

Dear Sir or Madam:

A colleague in the industry advised me that you are currently recruiting for your exciting new venture in Granville Arcade. I am passionate about service and have outstanding hosting skills which would suit the bistro environment.

As a resident of Brixton I know the vibrant village set up well and have enjoyed dining experiences on several occasions.

Please could you advise me of your recruitment processes for the roles available.

Yours faithfully

Badgers

7061 City & Guilds Basic Cookery Certificate
7062 City & Guilds Cookery for the Catering Industry Certificate
BTEC Hotel & Catering Industry Certificate
Level 3 Food Hygiene Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom