Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton news, rumour and general chat - May 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I can't make it to the drinks tonight - looking after a poorly baby. Apologies Onket and others.

On the up side, at least DietCokeGirl won't have to buy me a pint ;)

(Might be able to sneak out later if he gets to sleep…)

Hope you all had fun - buscador - I'll get your highlights the next time we meet.

Saw a bloke get knocked off his bike outside the tube tonight - Ford Focus driver then left the scene of the incident, by crossing right across the raised pedestrian bit and dumping the car mid way across two lanes in front of what was Red Records. Ignorant drivers then spent ten mins honking at an empty car before being told they couldn't move for a while, which prompted a few more minutes of impotent rage.

Police called etc. cyclist up and standing, but with slightly bashed in bike.

Last edited:
Yeah, i got home, managed to be a man and buy four small Peroni's out of hours by laughing and joking with the guy behind the counter about the siren blairing across the road that everyone was ignoring as we transacted; we knew we were safe.

That Onket said he had to go quick, big bag of fruit, a few years ago there was no chance he would get mugged for it. Hope he made it to his yacht on the seaside. SarfLondoner is proper South London, it was perfect that we met outside The Ritzy in an age when working class people are struggling for a living wage, we strolled up the Effra together confident we would be allowed in. They did not even question us, i thought that was odd but took my beer and did not mention revolution until later in the evening.

Some people had obviously been on the sunbed for this meet up, i did not think it was necessary but i'm not judging those that may have took an artificial sun. I believe in an invisible sun, it gives it heat to everyone.

I loved sitting out in the front garden, fair play to them they put dead flowers in beer bottles on every table. Then the rain came down like a curtain on a wake. We all retired indoors and continued to drink responsibly, especially me in the heart of the enemy.
I met billythefish Sirena , they ought to post more often. I met sheds lioads that i hasve argued thwih.

We love eaxch other as bedauties we fuxck eacj others but we come rtogheter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom