Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton chitter chatter, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if a car driver is indicating to turn left, a cyclist is behind the car, then the car turns at the same momentthe cyclist cuts up on the inside of the car, so the driver has no notice (or to slam on the brakes causing the car behind to ram him as the cyclist swerves past) it's still the driver's fault?

Fuck off.

God almighty you are a prick, aren't you?

though it has to be said that a cyclist should be going slow enough to brake should someone pull out, if the lane is that narrow

Is the sad troll trolling again?

I missed the cycling event in Brockwell Park this weekend, which was a shame, and I've stupidly, stupidly booked the basement of Plan B on Country Fair weekend.

Ed, can I make a proper announcement closer to the date? It's free entry and all of that sort of stuff. Lots of cyclists will be attending. I'm sure AJ is welcome to come along and explain his viewpoint and provide his "Road Tax" document.

You grip of language is as shaky as your understanding of the highway code then

Replace 'jealousy' with the words 'pity' and you're getting closer. You're a repetitive halfwit with all the empathy and insight of a slug's turd

Rampant jealousy. How sad.

:D

Is it that obvious?

God I wish I was more like you.

If I was a better person I'd wish we were all a bit more like you but if that happened I wouldn't stand out and shine, shine like the wonderful star you are aj, but my miserable worm-like jealousy-ridden ego couldn't countenance that...so I JUST want to be you!

Nope, I was on the 333 bus heading home at the time - I already mentioned that.

:D

Actually I have to admit the pure pooter-ishness of this did make me lol. It would have been so easy to add an "actually" to the end and it would have just been that tiny little bit de trop.

Genius.

Lot of plod cars around New Park Road/Brixton Hill end when I left this morning, no idea what's going on.

Actually.

Two charged over murder of 15-year-old Zac Olumegbon

Two teenagers have been charged with stabbing to death 15-year-old Zac Olumegbon. [7 July 2010]

Zac, from Brixton Hill in south London, was murdered outside his school. The teenager died after the attack near Park Campus School in West Norwood. A friend of the victim, who was with him at the time, was also stabbed in the arm.

May have something to do with the amount of police

Someone from Clifton mansions is selling lots of plants in Market Row today to raise money for expanding their garden. I just got a mega mint plant for £4.

Someone from Clifton mansions is selling lots of plants in Market Row today to raise money for expanding their garden. I just got a mega mint plant for £4.
Its a regular 'stall' I was told.

Also, in Granville Arcade at the Transition Town shop they have a give-away stall, yesterday there were loads of what looked like tomato plants.

Ok. My comment was just a joke about me not getting up in time to go to the lido therefore not wanting to read a thread about breakfast at the lido, thats all. Forget it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom