Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton chitter chatter, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the spirit of the 'chitter chatter' title of this thread, it's strongly rumoured that Grant and El Panzon will return to the Hootahob within the next month or so. I'll believe it when I see it, but I'd would be damn good. I miss his burritos.

Fingers crossed. But this is rumour rather than reality - Badgers was even there for a spell of gossip. Observant folks may have also noticed someone looking strangely like El Panzon's proprietor on mobile phone ads.

In the spirit of the 'chitter chatter' title of this thread, it's strongly rumoured that Grant and El Panzon will return to the Hootahob within the next month or so. I'll believe it when I see it, but I'd would be damn good. I miss his burritos.

Fingers crossed. But this is rumour rather than reality - Badgers was even there for a spell of gossip. Observant folks may have also noticed someone looking strangely like El Panzon's proprietor on mobile phone ads.

*crosses everything* :cool:

:cool:

I only ever had one El Panzon and fookin loved it

Any mums on the forum having hell with taking their child out of school during term time? My boys 4 and in his first year in Jubilee, he takes the odd few days off when we need to go visit family in Scotland and now I am being summoned to attend the school for a meeting! I am well scared, and it makes me feel trapped, not able to take anymore days off ever! what can I do / say ? any advice someone? mrsTea

Is the hazard tape/barriers at the back of St Matthew's Church just to stop people getting into the kids playground while TfL are digging up the pavements, or are bits falling off the church tower again?

Just had a few minutes power failure at the top of the hill around New Park Road.

Back on again, obviously.

What's up outside the fridge? The whole section of the road is closed off and there are coppers about - traffic's a nightmare, just took me about ten minutes just to get round the corner on the 133. (Giving me a wonderful view of the lovely Windrush Square I suppose.)

I've been told that there was some kind of an incident in the small hours, around 5am this morning, that left three men injured. One is critically ill in hospital, but is not expected to die.

The copper I spoke to said it is not known what the violence was about, or whether it was connected to the Fridge.

the roads were still looking closed

cctvimage.php

Brixton rumour mill says a double murder at Yellow
One of our friends was in Brixton with her young son on her way home and she just told my Good Lady Wife the following.

Nothing like a good old murder in bright daylight on a Sunday afternoon. And a 2 hour journey home. Don't you love London.

Luckily ***** didn't see much and I just saw a kerfuffle and the aftermath so to speak.

I don't know if this is the same incident or a different one.
:(

Man knifed in fight outside Brixton nightclub
Felix Allen
Sponsored links

A MAN was seriously injured when he was stabbed during a fight outside a south London nightclub.

The victim, in his twenties, was found with knife wounds close to the Fridge Bar on Brixton Hill in the early hours of yesterday. At first his condition was described as critical but police said today he was expected to survive.

Two other men of a similar age were also taken to hospital with cuts and bruises following the attack at about 5.30am.

Police have arrested two suspects but detectives said they were keeping an open mind as to motives.

They appealed for witnesses to call Brixton CID on 020 8649 2036, or anonymously to contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

has anyone had that freaky and, IMO, quite disturbing magazine, Faith In Action, delivered? it makes for alarming reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom