Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton chitter chatter, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Brixton Bar & Grill is cordened off with police tape. I woke up in the early hours suddenly as I thought I dreamed a gunshot. I hope it was just a dream :(

Oh dear - I hope it was a dream too.

But I do know there have been some concerns about that place recently.

did the lawyers driveby an accountants party? was their some territory encroachment?

anyway, I was going to BBG on Sunday for a friends who is running this attached image. Pretty cool initiative, esp in the Market

Editor - if you allow it, maybe promote it? its theatre and I think you like that?

Attachments

• 20978_576737808491_284001897_4417754_3842338_n.jpg
    20978_576737808491_284001897_4417754_3842338_n.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 77
did the lawyers driveby an accountants party? was their some territory encroachment?

This is funny.

I was in BBG recently at the end of a very messy night (4-5am). Open fake-E dealing (with.. err.. my mate) but friendly enough atmosphere. Hope nothing bad happened.

I shall buy a copy, and hope someday to humbly follow in your intrepid footsteps.

Currently I am trying to organise an expedition to the corner shop. This means walking uowards of a quarter of a mile, and crossing Brixton Road. So far I have checked that I have all the relevant equipment available.

Remember satellite phone/gps equipment etc.

Sturdy walking boots, windproof jacket, goggles and skis are probably a good idea as well

just be sure to give the ranger's office a copy of your itinerary before you leave

Is Negril any good? The punter reviews I've found either say it's dreadful or brilliant. :confused:

Despite living a stone's throw away I've never actually eaten there. However, housemates and various other folk I know have, and the consensus seems to be that it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom