Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

British and Irish Lions 2017

Kaino gets sinbinned for another high shot against the Sunwolves :D

Great series, bring on Aussie in 8 ;)

Magnificent to see an Irish player keeping up the traditional, myopic post-Lions whingefest with this beauty.

FFS, everyone knows that Stan's a bungling cuntwomble but 3-0, really?

Last edited:
Given how poor the Rugby Championship has been, he's not wrong. I truly believe the AB's are in the sunset of their dominance. The axis of Rugby has shifted north, the best of Australia and South Africa play in Europe for clubs that own their contracts thus find it hard to be released for international duty. Leaving the AB's with hollow wins against national second strings. The issue for the all blacks is not just the quality of the opposition but that poor opposition is found also in Super Rugby, with the only really meaningful games are when NZ play each other. Even the allure of the Black shirt isn't even enough to keep the likes of Piutau. In those circumstances SOB is right, (maybe a 2-1 win) the elevation of Stan to the Lions was in hindsight criminal. Long may he reign in Wales though :)

................ In those circumstances SOB is right, (maybe a 2-1 win) the elevation of Stan to the Lions was in hindsight criminal. Long may he reign in Wales though :)

Yup, he's doing good work over there. Lets not rock the boat, sure and steady. :thumbs:

SOB telling it like it is:

"The coaches have a lot to answer for in terms of our attack. Johnny [Sexton] and Faz [Farrell] were the ones running our attack shape."

“If I was being critical of any coach it would be the fact that Rob [Howley] struggled with the group in terms of trying to get stuff across."

Seán O’Brien: Coaches cost Lions the series against All Blacks

He's telling it like it may or may not be depending on your perspective and grasp of the facts. To assert that we should have nilled an AB side in their own backyard, including two tests at Eden Park is risible, tbh. The same AB side that went on to put 50+ on Aus and SA.

That Howley is shit is fairly indisputable but comments like SOB's take away from and cheapen a magnificent achievement, imo. I've no love for that coaching team either but it looked to me that their ledger ended up in credit by tour end.

Magnificent to see an Irish player keeping up the traditional, myopic post-Lions whingefest with this beauty.

FFS, everyone knows that Stan's a bungling cuntwomble but 3-0, really?

Lol - if anyone else except Beauden Barrett had been kicking the goals things would have been very different. A creditable result in getting a draw but let's face it, a lucky result. This guy's a fucking idiot - 3-0? :D

That Howley is shit is fairly indisputable but comments like SOB's take away from and cheapen a magnificent achievement, imo. I've no love for that coaching team either but it looked to me that their ledger ended up in credit by tour end.

Every tour needs an Austin Healy.

He's telling it like it may or may not be depending on your perspective and grasp of the facts. To assert that we should have nilled an AB side in their own backyard, including two tests at Eden Park is risible, tbh. The same AB side that went on to put 50+ on Aus and SA.

It wasn't quite the same AB side - the side that the Lions faced was missing a couple of key faces - Dane Coles was a huge loss by himself.

Back
Top Bottom