Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

bristol indymedia: press release (pre-server seizure) (2)

Zaskar said:
NO. Your an idiot arent you. I weary of this now.

I have no further comments to make. You motivations are poor.
Oh, it weary now is it? Tough shit. I don't believe you - i think you'd grass anyone just to get a little victory - and given your personality and how many people dislike you for it that make almost everyone in this city a target. You're a liablity son. Everyone knows it now.

butchersapron said:
Oh, it weary now is it? Tough shit. I don't believe you - i think you'd grass anyone just to get a little victory - and given your personality and how many people dislike you for it that make almost everyone in this city a target. You're a liablity son. Everyone knows it now.
Whatever. I think you are a fool and are actually playing into the very hands you so despise.

Think about it....

Zaskar said:
Whatever. I think you are a fool and are actually playing into the very hands you so despise.

Think about it....

lawks!

you've convinced me!

how could anyone possibly question your motivation?

Zaskar said:
Your dogma is as admirable as it is mis placed. I carry a press card as it helps me to cope with unwanted police attention when I am filming stuff.

Do keep us informed of your progress.

Not my dogma mate. It's the NUJ's of which you are a member. Dogma? Funny way to describe your conduct though.

"Originally Posted by munkeeunit
Hmmm. Guess so.

But if the idiot quartet continue disrupting BIM in the lead up to the G8 summit, then the only conclusion left to reach is that they are intent on disrupting BIM in the lead up to the G8 summit.

That is the mud which will stick.

And these usernames will be distributed to around 10,000 inboxes by myself alone.

If the disruption continues that is"

Everybody hates a fucking spammer.

**notice**

please can everyone take note that the mods are threatening bans for anyone using zaskar's real name - see here.

yes, i know he's erratically thrown it in himself, and his phone number etc, but them's the rules (no real names of posters on the boards), and it would be a shame to lose anyone due to carelessness :)

The Cops Speak!

'A British Transport Police spokesperson said "A warrant was obtained; I don't know the details. ... Website server - I don't know if you could describe it as journalistic material?"!!!

They later clarified that "We obtained a Section 8 [PACE] Warrant after discussing with the Crown Prosecution Service who said we didn't need a Section 9 Schedule 1 [journalistic material] warrant." Section 8 Warrants cover evidence-gathering except where "special procedure" (that is, journalistic) material is involved.

Could be some interesting legal shennanigans up the road then. 'specially considering the CPS's record in Bristol...

Zaskar said:
I dont think that IPRN has exactly shown himself to be anything but a rather enthusiastic keyboard bully. His logic and reasoning in the cited post really cause me no concern.

My postings on this subjest have been honest and truthfull at all times in the face of stupid, childish and nasty attacks. I suggest the rantings of IPRN best be placed in their proper context befor conclusions be drawn.

I'm only just reading this thread Zaskar, you really have got a cheek whining about what a hard time you're having, and lying (as per usual) about all the threats and villification you're supposedly being subjected to - How many hours have you had to spend in a police cell this week? You really are one of the most loathsome and unprincipled characters I've ever come across, but most of all you're pathetic.

I've never met you or any of your idiot chums (nor anyone from BIM as far as I know), and my posts on this affair are entirely motivated by my disgust at your touting, your deceitfulness, and the abuse you have subjected other posters to.

Why don't you and Serotonin take Occam's Razor, which you both seem obsessed with, and retire to a warm bath? Your name is already a byword for mean-spirited treachery, and mendacity.

Zaskar said:
No, you have chosen to ignore what I have repeatedly said. Clearly you are little bothered by what I say and are intent on 'shouting' me down at all costs and just shouting liar. Truth is irrelevant to you. You just dont like me and appear moe interested in harrasment than discussion.

edit.

I know I have been truthfull. If you are convinced I have lied, fine, if others are fine, if others are not, fine. I see little point in attempting to convince you.

The posts are there for everyone to read Zaskar, and you've continued to lie since. Don't you even have the intelligence or the good grace to know when the game is up?

Zaskar said:
However if circumstances are repeated, ie a vilent and dangerous crime is posted in a public forum then I would do the same again.

Weren't you boasting about having punched Norman Tebbit the other week?

lol well, they do tend to be rather crap; i saw a right roy bean of a judge tear apart the cps for bringing a shitcan case into his court... it was assault on a copper, and our porcine friend had the bitemarks to prove it...

unfortunately our cps incopetents were stretching their luck in that regard: the defendant (who had a long string of aoapo on his record, amongst other things, and who was looking at custodial) had been arrested on a bogus pretext (no charges) and only ended up biting the copper because, erm, the coppers had handcuffed him and beaten him up en masse both in the van and in the cells, and biting him was his only defence :D

cue unexpectedly short community service order and massive earbashing for prosecuters for acting like muppets (he had a go at the cops as well, calling them 'unreliable witnesses' ;) )

laptop said:
Ah. Right.

Throw BTP into the mix, and you've got...

Hark, do I hear duelling banjos? :D

lol :D

...actually, his previous aoapo was from when he battered a btp cop whilst staggering home a bit pissed (case never got nowhere) ;)

bristol indymedia is now back up...

Hello Bristol Indymedia reader,

As you can see BIM is back!

The delay in getting it back up was partly caused by us being right in the middle of testing a new (and apparently infintely better) codebase when it got seized (that and G8 summit distractions.)

There seemed little point plugging the old clunky DADA code back in, but the new Oscailt code is still a little under tested.

We're also currently missing the archive, partly because CID are in possession of it, and partly because getting our DADA back-ups to be compatible with the new Oscailt set-up is a job in itself.

So, here you go, BIM is back! If you find any bugs please do let us know, there's bound to be a fair few, and some bugs will show up on some packages and not others, so it is very necessary to have your feedback.

Please email us with any bug reports:
imc-bristol@lists.indymedia.org

**notice**

this is the last remaining bristol indymedia thread.

here are my thoughts:

bickering and bitching got the other three binned.

regardless of who's in the right and who's in the wrong, if all you want to do is carry on arguing about shit, then fuck off - fuck off urban and fuck off these threads.

there are interesting and important issues at stake. why should every discussion on bim end up at the mercy of a few?

so can we please try and keep this one out of the bin?

that means keeping this thread on-topic.

want a discussion on ip addresses? start an ip address thread.

think there are touts in bristol? start a 'bristol touts' thread.

think bristol indymedia is run lousily? start a thread entitled 'bristol indymedia is run lousily'.

want a slanging match because someone was mean to you a year ago? well, don't fuck up this thread by moaning on about it here.

now that's all out the way, might i suggest that on this thread we concentrate on a few things in particular:

*court dates/updates

*benefits & fundraisers

*other seizure-related news

if someone's pissing you off, ignore them or use the ignore function.

What bristle-krs said in his previous two posts...

WARNING
the mods are close to boil-over point regarding BIM spats, and it's coming close to permanent bannings, not binnings.

bristle-krs said:
*benefits & fundraisers.

I've already said I'll put in a donation, I think Flimsier did too.
What about passing round the hat at tomorrow's pre-Ashton Court drinks?
Even if it's just a handful of change it might well help. :)

Personally I disagree with having collections in pubs, but if people want to give some money on the night, they can give it directly to Munkeeunit.

I agree with bristol-KRS.

It'd be interesting to have a bit more news about the police seizure and legal issues as this has implications for other websites and the people involved in them.

Three things that come to mind are:

Are Bristol Indymedia planning any sort of legal defence or counter-action against the police?

Has the box that was taken been returned yet?

What's the reason for the site staying down?

Geri said:
Personally I disagree with having collections in pubs.

I can see your point Geri.

I've personally said I'll give a brown bit of paper with the picture of that strange German woman on it to Munkeenut tomorrow night. I'd encorage anyone who wants to have a vibrant diverse media, where views can be heard, to throw in their small change tommorrow.

Isambard said:
Munkeenut
LOL!

Now, now - you know how the mods feel about messing around with people's usernames - let's have some order on this thread! :mad:

;)

Oh, and wot Isamborough said about the money, too. :cool:

bristle-krs said:
now that's all out the way, might i suggest that on this thread we concentrate on a few things in particular:

*court dates/updates

*benefits & fundraisers

*other seizure-related news

if someone's pissing you off, ignore them or use the ignore function.

Given the wider implications of the police action I am far more interested in those aspects than the throwing of rattles out of prams.

It's got to the stage of pushing prams off the Clifton Suspension Bridge...(that's me doing the pram pushing btw).

Back
Top Bottom