Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brian Paddick for Mayor

bluestreak said:
he's everything the right hate - a gay who doesn't hide it, a traffic cop, someone who doesn't think that cannabis leads to aneurysm and race war, and generally dixon rather than robocop.
Oh, I don't know! It could be worse, he could be ... um ... er ... ... No, actually you are right, it couldn't! :D

GarfieldLeChat said:
whyt he fuck would you... you'd simply end up being fitted up or in some attempt to fit you up...

In my experience, a full and frank face to face discussion with the senior police officer in a area does get results. (A written complaint has to get an official procedure response, which is not the same as actually getting something done)

detective-boy said:
Oh, I don't know! It could be worse, he could be ... um ... er ... ... No, actually you are right, it couldn't! :D

at least he isn't an asylum seeker.

it's mental isn't it really what the right's viewpoint is...

ken livingstone... red ken, destroyer of bus routes, the hitler to motorists' jews, squanderer of public money on such things as open days and ethnic festivals.... boo hiss...

brian paddick... the criminals' friend, takes it up the dirtbox, can't be trusted with a whelk stand...

boris johnson... member of an organisation dedicated to vandalism, crime, and anti-social behaviour (and i don't mean the tory parrty), history of criminal friends, acquaintances and colleagues, employer of racists, unable to speak for more than five minutes without revealing himself to be a deeply unpleasant man, has been unable to maintain minor shadow-parliamentary roles without getting sacked time and time again... ideal candidate.

fucking idjits.

bluestreak said:
you know, i disagree with you, i think the game has changed a lot since the 80s, and many of the worst decisions have been foisted upon him - PFI for the underground, the olympics etc. he spoke out on PFI all the time and has hardly thrown his full support into the olympics apart from trotting out the party line now and again. damning with faint praise i believe they call it.

as a figurehead politician he proved himself post-7/7 and as a battling politician he has supported many of the causes i myself support, and as an occasional pain in the arse of the labout party he has proved himself, and i personally would vote to keep him. high praise indeed from me, as i don't vote out of principle normally.

back to the subject in hand. i think brian would have done better as an independent. but he won't win. he's everything the right hate - a gay who doesn't hide it, a traffic cop, someone who doesn't think that cannabis leads to aneurysm and race war, and generally dixon rather than robocop.

Did he support the tunbe strikes or encourage workers to scab like livingstone did?

Back
Top Bottom