Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boxing

errrrr.....ponce is starting to walk though the shots now and landing some good ones.....think its going his way....errrr.....dunno :)

It's already a blinder, although not a lot beats seeing Rendall win the other night :)

You got Floyd to win I take it...what round?, or do you think he will dance to another decision?
Mayweather should win, but who knows man. I'm not bothered either way tbf as I've always loved Sugar - a loss wouldn't do Mayweather any harm, I just hope the main bout is the classic it could be.

'The Greatest' just arrived at ringside. :cool:

e2a: I put 20 squid on a draw at 56/1

(Jose) Miguel Cotto, brother of Miguel (Angel) Cotto :cool: what do you reckon their sisters name is - Michele Cotto?

Think Mayweather needs a loss...... some people just NEED a good smack every now and then.....he could come back with a semblance of humility or compassion, not act like a complete cumstain & I would worship his boxing skillz....I just can't get over the fact he's a cock. Also I've always liked Mosley even when he was getting battered by Forrest.

Apart from that, think Floyd will get the decision in a pretty close fight with controversy to spare.

WAR SHANE!

Think Mayweather needs a loss...... some people just NEED a good smack every now and then.....he could come back with a semblance of humility or compassion, not act like a complete cumstain & I would worship his boxing skillz....I just can't get over the fact he's a cock. Also I've always liked Mosley even when he was getting battered by Forrest.

Apart from that, think Floyd will get the decision in a pretty close fight with controversy to spare.

WAR SHANE!
^^ this. Hope Mosley really brings it to him like Castillo in the 1st fight.

Back
Top Bottom