Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BNP membership list has been put online.

Why now, and who by?

To me the big issue, and the focus, is why they won last week in Boston. While public exposure and squaddism may put off a number of their activists and membership, and will a few dozen fash sacked from work, it wont alter the fact that they can poll 42% of the vote in wards which until 2003 were polling 60% votes for Labour- as in Boston

They need a growing activist base Jim - no one will trust them with their details anymore. This is one almighty cock-up that will piss-off their present membership, which is small and will set them back dearly. I can see more in-fighting and paranoia consuming them. I suppose these are some of the reasons why the list was put online in the first place, by whom is anyones guess?

Tis interesting reading, this. Fortunately it appears that my family members I had my suspicions about are amateur racists rather than professional ones.

Tis interesting reading, this. Fortunately it appears that my family members I had my suspicions about are amateur racists rather than professional ones.

I found someone on there, but i guessed anyway so no real surprise. Funniest thing is he has a black girlfriend!!!! You couldn't make it up..

No way, the land lord of the pub on the road my mate used to live on is there.
Crazy we went in there for a pint back in Feb on the way to a party.

One of the local farms is on there too.

TomPaine

No way, the land lord of the pub on the road my mate used to live on is there.
Crazy we went in there for a pint back in Feb on the way to a party.

One of the local farms is on there too.

TomPaine

There's a nazi pub South of Durham that puts on PUNK gigs - bizarre!

Back
Top Bottom