Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BNP membership list has been put online.

Sorry guys, I've had to remove that link. We can't be seen to condone its distribution. I hope you understand.

They may be BNP members but they are still UK citizens with protection under the law. Please do not post personal details or links to them on these public boards. Thank you.

Why now, and who by?

To me the big issue, and the focus, is why they won last week in Boston. While public exposure and squaddism may put off a number of their activists and membership, and will a few dozen fash sacked from work, it wont alter the fact that they can poll 42% of the vote in wards which until 2003 were polling 60% votes for Labour- as in Boston

The search function seems a bit crap, can't pin point names to areas
I'll have a fiddle with this later and maybe do some sort of SQL database so people can cross reference names/towns/whatever then upload it to piratebay.

Thanks to all the peeps that PM'd me the link - too many of you to reply to personally :D

For the last time.

Do not reproduce any personal details from that list here. Anyone who does so will now face a 24hr ban because I'm fed up deleting posts.

Back
Top Bottom