Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black & White Stripey Tops - irrational dislike

where-s-wally-b-w-jpg.276544
i identify with the big guy in the middle there :facepalm:
this is what walking the streets feels like to me

1625408887676.png
These two look like they've just heard some stripy-top-hating nutter's about to visit so they've had to cover up by quickly pulling a jacket on.

note they are ordered by the military to wear those tops
-an acceptable excuse
thats actually one of the erased resolutions from the so-called '15 -point manifesto':

'to secure the right not to wear stripey-tops in all branches of the army & navy, reversing the military law of 1874...'

(or, in russian:
19 августа морские волки отмечают день рождения русской тельняшки. В этот день 1874 года полосатая фуфайка высоким)

So when is the urban meet where we can all turn up wearing stripey tops to vex ska invita?

I don't have any such tops, but happy to buy one for the occasion.

maybe march 1st, in memory of the kronstadt martyrs? maybe the acg could issue commemorative telnyashkas?

otherwise, there a couple of alternatives:

SHOW YOUR STRIPES DAY - JUNE 21 - Paddington Anglican

030.jpg

Have we had Beetlejuice yet?

1626807607729.png

I went to a fancy dress party once wearing a home-made version of this suit. Dark suit with strips of white gaffa tape stuck on to make the stripe effect. Took me ages to do and was really uncomfortable as I kept sticking to myself.

I did win "best dressed Beetlejuice" on the night, though - there were 4 others in the same outfit :facepalm:

Also, today I'm wearing a navy/white horizontal striped t-shirt. Sorry, Ska.

Have we had Beetlejuice yet?

View attachment 279676

I went to a fancy dress party once wearing a home-made version of this suit. Dark suit with strips of white gaffa tape stuck on to make the stripe effect. Took me ages to do and was really uncomfortable as I kept sticking to myself.

I did win "best dressed Beetlejuice" on the night, though - there were 4 others in the same outfit :facepalm:

Also, today I'm wearing a navy/white horizontal striped t-shirt. Sorry, Ska.
Liked for your attire today, not the picture of the hideous vertically-striped suit.

Back
Top Bottom