Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black Lives Matter demos and protests UK, 2020-2021

Can't find any evidence online of much happening at the blm end at all, just nazis being arseholes. Hopefully the filth wade in at 17:00 and skulls are cracked on both sides.

Can't find any evidence online of much happening at the blm end at all, just nazis being arseholes. Hopefully the filth wade in at 17:00 and skulls are cracked on both sides.
I was thinking earlier that it’s funny how in just about every demo or protest where there’s both a fash and anti fash presence, the police never ever seem to get physical with the fash...

So the monument men arrived a bit pissed and coked up, got all excited and threw their water bottles, remembered pubs were closed and wind blew away the remaining coke supplies so they're gradually wondering off.

Maybe this guy didn't get to the train station on time.

I was thinking earlier that it’s funny how in just about every demo or protest where there’s both a fash and anti fash presence, the police never ever seem to get physical with the fash...

Same reason you never see a man kicking his own arse.

Last edited:
name this tune please ? (the one they're singing We want our country back to)

They have shamelessly stolen the tune from the original song, "Inbreds & Roundabouts" (traditionally sung at Swindon Town supporters).

Actually it's La Donna È Mobile.

yes! Proper British tune.
I believe they tried it with Agadoo but it just didn't scan properly.

ETA

Weeeeee waaaant
our cun tree back we want our country back
We want our cun tree back we want our country back
To the right, to the right, jump up and down and start a fight
Throw a glass, act the arse, stagger drunk into the night...

Last edited:
e2a to Butcher's
Just took it off twitter whilst following the protest tweets, doesn't look like a journo account so who knows

So the monument men arrived a bit pissed and coked up, got all excited and threw their water bottles, remembered pubs were closed and wind blew away the remaining coke supplies so they're gradually wondering off.

Maybe this guy didn't get to the train station on time.

City fan. Someone will through a bottle of Kopperberg and he'll shit himself and fuck off.

#bitniche

Back
Top Bottom