Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bill Cosby to walk free

oh noes an ignorant no-mark's called me a cunt i am cut to the very quick

:D

that's not what he said, as you know. his point was a good one, that one person's feelings don't create anyone else's reality.

the accusations against cosby have (what used to be called) the ring of truth because he's a goon in general* and sex aggression is another expression of it. for the same reason the accusations against cuomo have stuck.

* there's a picture i saw, for example, of him putting someone in a headlock and it was not playful and it even looked like he could have burst the guy's skull. curiously, i can't find it on the web now ...

It was a sarcastic comment, of course there’s no way of indicating that it was sarcasm.

Did you expect me to be shocked and outraged when this sort of thing happens all the time in murica for those who can afford it.
:rolleyes:.

She's spoken out publicly in support of him several times not that long ago.

I think this is why I thought that they weren't on the best of terms in private:

It turns out Wyatt was not only on hand to assist Cosby's return home, but he was also the comedian's sole visitor during his last two years being locked up. Wyatt explained to Fox News that not even Cosby's wife Camille paid him a visit.

"His wife has not seen him in almost three years. I was his only visitor. He's going to get back to his family [now,]" he said.

If you believe your spouse was wrongly convicted of a crime, wouldn't you visit them at some point? More so since he's an elderly man with several health conditions. He also has several living children. Wouldn't one of them visited? It seems odd.

Back
Top Bottom