Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bill Cosby to walk free

It's a shame he'll get to walk around freely, but he has clearly not been exonerated, and presumably he'll find himself a pariah to most for the rest of his days. Which is not nothing.

In related news, the Brian Warner accusations are looking really serious. Unbelievable that people can get away with shite on that level for years and years.

He may go free but everyone knows he did it. He'll be about as welcome in normal society as a turd in a swimming pool.

Thing is, rich people are quite able to insulate themselves from normal society. He only needs a relatively small number of friends and family to gather around him for him to lead a happy life now. Which I expect he has and will do.

Meanwhile my heart goes out to all the survivors of his many unpunished criminal acts.

Thing is, rich people are quite able to insulate themselves from normal society. He only needs a relatively small number of friends and family to gather around him for him to lead a happy life now. Which I expect he has and will do.

Meanwhile my heart goes out to all the survivors of his many unpunished criminal acts.
Friends and family? Who's going to want to be the first with their picture on the front page and a headline of 'Nonce Cosby celebrates with closest friends'?
He'll have as many friends as Epstein had after he got caught.

Friends and family? Who's going to want to be the first with their picture on the front page and a headline of 'Nonce Cosby celebrates with closest friends'?
He'll have as many friends as Epstein had after he got caught.

I believe his wife has stood by him, no?

I'm sure many will avoid being seen with him in public, but that doesn't mean they won't still support and spend time with him privately.

sure he release will work as well for his career as rolf harris's latest comeback shpw

Thing is, there is no question of his innocence- he admitted to the crimes after being promised he wouldn't be prosecuted for them. And that promise is what led to him walking free today.

So any defender of him is basically saying a literally confirmed rapist should go free.

Back
Top Bottom