Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Best pitchside ads

The best ones are those that don't move and aren't animated in any way. Whoever permitted the ones that do to take root should be in purgatory now.

I'll start you off with a & b taxis' 'we'll drive you to drink' spotted at the st Johnstone v Celtic match today

I can't be certain, but you know how in England we have have Just Eat, I could swear that on top a lot of the Scottish Premier teams names (so just above where the players names are) is an ad for "Just Drink"

Eta. I was right.

I can't be certain, but you know how in England we have have Just Eat, I could swear that on top a lot of the Scottish Premier teams names (so just above where the players names are) is an ad for "Just Drink"

Eta. I was right.

Only in Scotland!

The best ones are those that don't move and aren't animated in any way. Whoever permitted the ones that do to take root should be in purgatory now.
In which case the winner for me would be cheeky panda, also seen at the Celtic match yesterday, which turns out to be bamboo toilet paper

Say aye to a Kilmarnock pie. Seen at Kilmarnock v celtic. But having seen how dirty their team is I can't be sure the pie is made in hygienic conditions

Back
Top Bottom