Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Beautiful and Iconic Football Strips

66 was a great year for English football, Eric was born.

Not a great kit though

There's a complex web of nostalgia around Cantona, nearly all ironically from his time in England not France. Some made up, some deliberately and expertly self produced , some only high lighting his audacious and effective dealing with the fascist Crystal Palace supporter . However putting that either all together or putting it all aside, Ken Loach did a brilliant job in raising Cantona's enigmatic personality to promote the need for both individual salvation and collective action in Looking for Eric . Simply brilliant.

done my ankle pretty bad yesterday, carrying too much timber.

Plus the two lads I was up against in the middle-were both semi-pro when they were younger.

Whereas my midfield ‘partners’ were walking it in everytime. One of em went home after I gave him a bollocking so now gotta get his moaning arse back onside.

Still 5-5 though and our lad on 2 missed a pengy in the last 10 mins.
You've gota minimum of a month ofg to recover. No amateur sports from Thursday

There's a complex web of nostalgia around Cantona, nearly all ironically from his time in England not France. Some made up, some deliberately and expertly self produced , some only high lighting his audacious and effective dealing with the fascist Crystal Palace supporter . However putting that either all together or putting it all aside, Ken Loach did a brilliant job in raising Cantona's enigmatic personality to promote the need for both individual salvation and collective action in Looking for Eric . Simply brilliant.

beautifully put

A99D9FFE-1F8C-4012-B78A-6744512AFD8D.jpeg

another great game, and two classic kits. Rest in Power Nobby. Man knew how to play the game, get the ball and give it to Bobby.

Got to like Lewes FC

1607794139339.png
The previous strip had a wider middle black bar

1607794979751.png

Lewes pays its men and women players the same. It's owned by the fans and its match posters are great

1607794323741.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom