Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Beautiful and Iconic Football Strips

All of both for a long time. Box to box for 90 mins. And then old

done my ankle pretty bad yesterday, carrying too much timber.

Plus the two lads I was up against in the middle-were both semi-pro when they were younger.

Whereas my midfield ‘partners’ were walking it in everytime. One of em went home after I gave him a bollocking so now gotta get his moaning arse back onside.

Still 5-5 though and our lad on 2 missed a pengy in the last 10 mins.

done my ankle pretty bad yesterday, carrying too much timber.

Plus the two lads I was up against in the middle-were both semi-pro when they were younger.

Whereas my midfield ‘partners’ were walking it in everytime. One of em went home after I gave him a bollocking so now gotta get his moaning arse back onside.

Still 5-5 though and our lad on 2 missed a pengy in the last 10 mins.

Pengy?

EED91FA3-8E45-4447-9DBE-A6D4A1814906.jpeg

not only the kit, the player himself. Never lost possession and had a high number of tackles every game.

This was a beaut, shame Badgers won’t join the thread cos he couldn’t take a bit of ribbing about soccer

FFBE7317-1E09-4107-BCEF-CE2224CFE36C.jpeg

Wow. A red shirt. Hardly at the edge of design.

It had Old Trafford woven into the shirt with different hues of red, made by Umbro, perfect balance of stripes and design. Plus Eric Cantona used to wear it.

Don’t be a wally all your life

It had Old Trafford woven into the shirt with different hues of red, made by Umbro, perfect balance of stripes and design. Plus Eric Cantona used to wear it.

Don’t be a wally all your life
Eric wearing something does not make it beautiful and iconic.

Back
Top Bottom