Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Beautiful and Iconic Football Strips

Ships on shirts? Plymouth Argyle from the 60s/70s. The Mayflower is the ship, the pilgrims sailed on it to Massachusetts.

I had a thing about their strip because they were one of the few teams who played in green when I was a kid. But when I looked for it I found this. Which is quite nice.

View attachment 236419

But aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhh those cuffs!

That Argyle one is nice. I almost felt sorry for them when they won the play-offs in this monstrosity:

PA-172129.jpg

Two beauts here

Dulwich Hamlet win on penalties after 2-2 draw at Corinthian Casuals, Sat 3rd October 2020

Ships on shirts? Plymouth Argyle from the 60s/70s. The Mayflower is the ship, the pilgrims sailed on it to Massachusetts.

I had a thing about their strip because they were one of the few teams who played in green when I was a kid. But when I looked for it I found this. Which is quite nice.

View attachment 236419

But aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhh those cuffs!

I quite happen to like those cuffs. What an amazingly good shirt.

This is the 1st season I've noticed O'Neills producing English football kits (Wycombe and Margate anyway). They're mostly GAA. The website allows you to buy replica kits and merch of all their obscure non-league team customers.

They’ve been around a while, as you say they mainly do GAA and rugby league. They’ve done terrible kits for Partick Thistle and slightly less bad for Hartlepool, too.

I know the Coventry kit using the same Admiral template has already been proffered as an iconic kit, but this really is the best kit ever.

Attachments

• 1B4D73FE-AE00-479B-A9C6-97FF6B1C096E.png
    1B4D73FE-AE00-479B-A9C6-97FF6B1C096E.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom