Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Beatherder 2010 - 2nd-4th July

i haven'#t got a train ticket yet, is there any chance of getting a cheap one or is it megabus o'clock i wonder.

If you get a very early train there and a latish one back, it's about forty quid i think.

Is there going to be some sort of meet-up? The weather forecasts are looking more promising now:cool:

Aye - just checked and Friday is forecast SUNSHINE :D

I am shite at organising meet ups but would be good if someone else could :D

How about, if nowt else happens - we meet up main stage on the Sunday for the Monkeywrenchers set at 12?

a meetup on sunday? madness. I plan to be someone else entirely by then. At the bar on friday at say 6pm would be my vote.

Alternatively, at night keep a look out for pacman and his little friends (you'll see!)

a meetup on sunday? madness. I plan to be someone else entirely by then. At the bar on friday at say 6pm would be my vote.

Alternatively, at night keep a look out for pacman and his little friends (you'll see!)

Yeh - I thought it might be a stretch myself :D

Which bar? Working Mens Club or Trailer Trash? I reckon Trailer Trash - it's big enough for us to meet up but WMC is quite small inside.

Last year we were only let through the gates onto the festival site at about 5!

Pacman? Heh :D We shall be, rain permitting, adhering to the Smarten Yourself Up Friday code :cool:

Quite a few made it in last year, but honestly, it isn't very much money, and I would rather we clubbed in for you than rob the good people of beatherder. it really is something else, and they keep the numbers down plus ticket prices so...

erm. yes :oops:

Ah, i couldn't do that...that would feel more rude than doing the fence! Besides, i think it's sold out now, and i would be putting what money i do have into the festy economy, just not via a ticket. I'm still waiting to see if my friend can get me in, but it's not looking too hopeful now, and it's getting damn close! :eek:

Ah, i couldn't do that...that would feel more rude than doing the fence! Besides, i think it's sold out now, and i would be putting what money i do have into the festy economy, just not via a ticket. I'm still waiting to see if my friend can get me in, but it's not looking too hopeful now, and it's getting damn close! :eek:

Check the Beatherder forums - there's tickets going cheap on there :)

Yeh - I thought it might be a stretch myself :D

Which bar? Working Mens Club or Trailer Trash? I reckon Trailer Trash - it's big enough for us to meet up but WMC is quite small inside.

Last year we were only let through the gates onto the festival site at about 5!

Pacman? Heh :D We shall be, rain permitting, adhering to the Smarten Yourself Up Friday code :cool:

My vote for Trailer Trash tis big enough to accommodate Tort in his finery :D
See ya Friday :)

Depends on which one you look - most say rain Thurs, poss Fri and poss any other day too!! So be prepared - at least none of them say rain all the time!

Met Office says rain Thursday night, which is good cos tent pegs will go in easier, and sunny intervals on the Friday :cool:

train ticket bought. i know someone who might have a spare ticket going as well, if anyone is still looking.

I would like this to be tomorrow :(

Moi aussi

I just nipped the charidee shop to ask if they had any gents suit jackets in the back that they hadn't put out yet. They did, so i just bought a tux jacket, fucking lovely it is, and when I tried it on when I got back I noticed the label. It's only Yves Saint Laurent - for £1.99 - RESULT!

I can't believe I'm gonna go get battered in a field wearing a Yves Saint Laurent tux jacket hehe :D

I am fucking ridiculously excited now. Have just HAD to buy some beer for tonight, start prepping and that, you know? :hmm:

I've bought some pearls to wear with my Friday night outfit :cool:

I'll be at Trailer trash at 6pm. Anyone who's not met me before, I'll be the mad old bat wearing a tweed suit with a velet hat, pearls and gloves. I'll be accompanied by a bald geezer but I have no idea what he's planning to wear yet :)
I may well be a little tipsy.

Not sure I'll recognise you shirl. You might have to give me a big kiss so that I do :hmm::D

Oh this is torture. 2 more sleeps!

Back
Top Bottom