Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Beatherder 2010 - 2nd-4th July

ow, ow, ow my head.

Savage festival, apart from losing a day along the way somewhere:facepalm:

Everyone I came across was top drawer, great campsite neighbours and thank blazes the weather held off.

What a setting too, I was convinced I was in a rainforest somewhere south of the equator on Friday night.:hmm::hmm:

I saw Pursuedbybears a whole 2 times - once when we waved across a crowded WMC, and once on the Monday, slightly broken and unable to find our cars :D

fucking quality

I am still a bit broken. Was a bit rubbish at meeting up with people this year so will see you next year instead!

Hi folks

Glad so many folks enjoyed our set - I know we fucking did! :D

Its was a total blast.

I couldn;t have it to too large as I had to go into hospital for a week of chemo on monday morning - so i spent the festie stuffing my face and off my chunk on hash cakes.

Lovely festival with its heart totally in the right place - and refreshingly absent of dickheads.

Personally I think they should have more live bands and less sound systems - which i cant do unlsess chock full of class a's - but still the best littel festival out there IMHO.

Hi folks

Glad so many folks enjoyed our set - I know we fucking did! :D

Pleased to say I saw both of your sets Tim unlike the lightweights who couldn't be bothered to brave the rain & the early start for your main stage set. ;) That Balkan number you finished your main stage set with is immense! :cool:

so will see you next year instead!
Definitely!
Personally I think they should have more live bands and less sound systems - which i cant do unlsess chock full of class a's - but still the best littel festival out there IMHO.
Next year ;)

Pleased to say I saw both of your sets Tim unlike the lightweights who couldn't be bothered to brave the rain & the early start for your main stage set

Err, shut it you! Some of us accidentlied our 'early nights' into 10am bedtimes :mad::oops:

Ace pics there anyhow mister

Back
Top Bottom