Beatherder 2010 - 2nd-4th July

Getting the tent out :)
Trousers with lots of pockets. Check
Stools, sunshade. Check
Sound system. Check
Costume. Check

I'm doing this a day early and peaking too early on my excitement :facepalm:

Really looking forward to this :)

If anyone sees a skinhead with beard and a two year old girl dancing to the Monkey Wrenchers or the Hotpots or in the Bushrocker tent, it's probably me, come over and say hi... :D

Really looking forward to this :)

If anyone sees a skinhead with beard and a two year old girl dancing to the Monkey Wrenchers or the Hotpots or in the Bushrocker tent, it's probably me, come over and say hi... :D

Why not turn up at Trailer Trash at 6 on Friday :D

Will try :) but toddler only allows for tentative plans!

ETA and I think I met you last year with Sojourner in the Social Club but was a bit pissed so not sure really...

Wo't be able to get there in time for six tomorrow but sure I will see some of you about:cool: Really looking forward to this:)

oh yeah, i've got to dress up haven't i?

i can do smart dress, oh yes.
Eh, if I can do it, you can too - it'll be a challenge, mind, and I'll still be looking fairly scruffy, but I'm trying ;)

Ok, I'll give you a big wet smackeroony x :D
Yeehaa!!!
ETA and I think I met you last year with Sojourner in the Social Club but was a bit pissed so not sure really...

Yeh - first saw you dancing to Big Rock Candy Mountain with little un, and then later when you were with Tangerineydream :D

Weather forecast still looking fucking great, folks!

Fucking hell. Went tesco to get me tequila and other priorities, bought a 'cooler bag' on the spur of the moment cos it was pwetty, so bought some stubbies to go in it, got back and realised that the lovely stripey 'cooler bag' is actually a friggin LUNCH BAG :mad:

nay mind, I can put me bananas in there. and go BACK for the fucking cooler bag this affy :rolleyes:

come ON friday!

I've bought some pearls to wear with my Friday night outfit :cool:

I'll be at Trailer trash at 6pm. Anyone who's not met me before, I'll be the mad old bat wearing a tweed suit with a velet hat, pearls and gloves. I'll be accompanied by a bald geezer but I have no idea what he's planning to wear yet :)
I may well be a little tipsy.

Damn left the pearls at home! Hope they don't get the wrong bald geezer :eek:

article-0-0162194700000578-64_468x752.jpg

We're heading off now. I hope we get there. :hmm:

Fucking urgent

Crispy left before me for various emergency reasons. I have had to turn back for another serious problem. His phone sometimes crashes and I can't get hold of him. Could everyone who sees him ask him
to ring me asap?

Crispy left before me for various emergency reasons. I have had to turn back for another serious problem. His phone sometimes crashes and I can't get hold of him. Could everyone who sees him ask him to ring me asap?
I've got hold of him. Emergency still not over though. Does anyone know what time the gates will close tonight?

We're still travelling, lots of shit service from East Coast trains compounding the power line probs. Sorry you've had additional trouble, sparra, hope to see you soon.

Oh, and pac man & ghosts won the night-time strutting in their finery to deserved universal acclaim. That Crispy gets access to secret bonus screens and unlimited lives.

That was excellent :) bigger, doof doofier, prettier, than endorset, but with that same atmosphere of participatory hedonism. Excellent. Will recommend to friends and family. Will visit again.

That was excellent :) bigger, doof doofier, prettier, than endorset, but with that same atmosphere of participatory hedonism. Excellent. Will recommend to friends and family. Will visit again.

I never saw you again after Friday, did AS make it?

Damn, that looks good!
Anyone want to do a photo report for the festie section of the site?

Still sifting my way through my Glastonbury photos but will post a link in here as soon as get mine online.

Completely bonkers weekend. Loved every minute of it and who ever came up with getting Mr Motivator along as a special guest deserves a bloody medal! :D

Had a lovely time despite being in pain for most of it. I was too late for the meet-up, but was great to see the urbs i did bump into :cool:

I got my camera back too! It had gone as i suspected during the Lancashire Hotpots set when my bag got tangled in the massive conga legs and was dragged away. Someone had handed it in at the main gate. Thanks mystery camera handing-in person :)

And yes (to Strange Fish) we got back in on Sunday night and had a lovely time (thanks to Cyberfairy) ;) Just didn't see any of you lot again :)

Had a lovely time despite being in pain for most of it. I was too late for the meet-up, but was great to see the urbs i did bump into :cool:

I got my camera back too! It had gone as i suspected during the Lancashire Hotpots set when my bag got tangled in the massive conga legs and was dragged away. Someone had handed it in at the main gate. Thanks mystery camera handing-in person :)

And yes (to Strange Fish) we got back in on Sunday night and had a lovely time (thanks to Cyberfairy) ;) Just didn't see any of you lot again :)

Saw on Beatherder forum that you'd got it back - am sooo pleased for you. Looked for you Sunday night - we were down at the main stage for a large part of it, glad you had a good time :D

Excellent news! :D

Back
Top Bottom