Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Beatherder 2010 - 2nd-4th July

Sorted our tickets out now :cool: but there's a possibility that sparrow might not be able to make it till saturday night :eek::(

think it's gonna be sell-out :)

Aye - it was last year for the first time apparently and I reckon the same this year

Sorted our tickets out now :cool: but there's a possibility that sparrow might not be able to make it till saturday night :eek::(

Oh no! So does that mean you're just gonna take it real easy on the Friday and have a nice early night, so you're not in a state when she arrives? ;)

Aye - it was last year for the first time apparently and I reckon the same this year

Oh no! So does that mean you're just gonna take it real easy on the Friday and have a nice early night, so you're not in a state when she arrives? ;)
No comment.

Woohoo! I was listening to all the clips of the Toiltrees line up before - am all exciiiiited :D Gonna be having me a good ole dance this year - last year I was too busy fucking yakking to all and sundry :oops::D

Just bought mine. A techno-wood made me waver, but a look at the line-up revealed the presence of Andy C and Jah Shaka and that was enough.

I long held the suspicion that by 'techno' they mean 'repetitive electronic beats' rather than 'london acid techno' but there's not gonna be any techno in the latter sense at all is there?:( Never mind, the trees more than make up for it.:D

Shall we try and organise an urban meet up, or is that asking too much? :D

Bingo - what the effing eff happened to you at the Hebden meet up anyway?

I'm up for meeting int workin mens club for a pint! Or where-ever... :p

I love this festival, best going in my opinion! Been to em all, even the little raves they used to throw in the woods years ago!

Soj.... sorry missed the meetup, knackered my hand so couldn't drive, 10 days off work and everything! :facepalm:

Yep, see y'all there

Ace :) Well, I wouldn't recognise you having never seen a pic, but if you happen to be with Crispeh I know his chops :)

I'm up for meeting int workin mens club for a pint! Or where-ever... :p

I love this festival, best going in my opinion! Been to em all, even the little raves they used to throw in the woods years ago!

Soj.... sorry missed the meetup, knackered my hand so couldn't drive, 10 days off work and everything! :facepalm:
We've got a bit of time to sort a meet, but it would be nice eh?

Nice one - this is only my 2nd time, but wild horses couldn't keep me away from all the future ones :cool:

Sorry to hear about your hand! Hope it's getting better!

I got an e-mail on 12 March saying 'tickets dispatched/your tickets are on the way' which I thought was rather early (the Endorse-it ones tend to arrive only a month or so before the festival) but haven't received them. Do they mean 'dispatched' to some other part of the complex order system or are my tickets lost in the post or am I missing something? :( Halp!

I got an e-mail on 12 March saying 'tickets dispatched/your tickets are on the way' which I thought was rather early (the Endorse-it ones tend to arrive only a month or so before the festival) but haven't received them. Do they mean 'dispatched' to some other part of the complex order system or are my tickets lost in the post or am I missing something? :( Halp!

We got ours a week or so ago recorded delivery so even if they are lost, you should be fine, I think:confused:

I've got mine too

Just give em a ring

Happy time!

Some friendly man up north found my tickets (that had been returned to them) and they were waiting for me yesterday when i came back from camping (i assume some neighbours signed for them :hmm:)

Got my ticket forthis yesterday, soooo looking forward to it, proper bonkers lovely little festival :D

Hope they do 'Beatherders Got Talent' again, fookin' hillarious last year :cool:

Back
Top Bottom