Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Beatherder 2010 - 2nd-4th July

7360816.e98377af.1024.jpg

7360818.a614a592.1024.jpg

7360819.5e86e252.1024.jpg

The forest that's advertised on their website as "there is a wood specifically for techno". :D :D

Coming!

I've wanted to go ever since I saw your photos, Tort. A date clash means that I'll probably only be able to go up there on saturday morning, but I reckon it's still worth it.

It looks sooooo amazing - just like Endorse-it, only with -ahem-better music, a bonfire and -well, A WOOD SPECIFICALLY FOR TECHNO!!! How good can it get??? Soooo excited!

Well, I'ma there waiting for 4 o clock for the early birds. What's the betting the site crashes and I end up with a headache trying to get on :D

oh dear

i've had mine loaded for half an hour

could do a solfest thing and if you can't get on, I'll get yours?

I need 3 tickets chuck, I want ours plus one for your friend Jeannie, you know, the one you insulted :D
If I can't get on by 4 would you be ale to get them? I can transfer cash straight away from our bank to yours

I need 3 tickets chuck, I want ours plus one for your friend Jeannie, you know, the one you insulted :D
If I can't get on by 4 would you be ale to get them? I can transfer cash straight away from our bank to yours

Text me if you can't get on

Dunno how many I'm able to buy - am getting two myself. If I can get 3 more then no worries

I'm on the site but not connecting to the server!!:mad:

like this?

There was a problem...

The website could not connect to the database server.

If this problem persists please contact the website developers quoting the following:

Error Code: DB001
Script: /home/beatherd/public_html/index.php
URL:

like this?

There was a problem...

The website could not connect to the database server.

If this problem persists please contact the website developers quoting the following:

Error Code: DB001
Script: /home/beatherd/public_html/index.php
URL:
yep - same as

hey - fancy a pint then at beatherder? we probably won't get the early birds but I'm going anyway

Back
Top Bottom