Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

People I know tell me Charles is a massive bastard and he's irritating on the radio but he plays some great tunes. Robinson's always a bit like a bumbling uncle.

:D

I've always found Craig Charles annoying. I kind of like Nemone and MAH for their taste in music, Keaveny used to be okay in the mornings (but doesn't work for me in the afternoon). Love Tom Ravenscroft and Gilles Peterson still.

I've always found Craig Charles annoying. I kind of like Nemone and MAH for their taste in music, Keaveny used to be okay in the mornings (but doesn't work for me in the afternoon). Love Tom Ravenscroft and Gilles Peterson still.
With Craig Charges and Gilles Peterson, it's just not my genre. I try, but I end up turning it off.

Why? Does his son find him annoying too? I know a few people who LOVE Craig Charles, most of them much younger than me. It's a mystery.
No. His son is off the scale annoying. He is quite talented as a musician but he once cleared the stage of a jam session when he joined in and tried to take over!

Always perks me up when he sits in for any of the daytime presenters.
Indeed, but got to be honest last week there was a definite dearth of something to listen to 1pm-4pm last week, so will be nice not to have to search for something.

Assume that means Mary-Anne Hobbes is back, as Ravenscroft was subbing for her last week.

Indeed, but got to be honest last week there was a definite dearth of something to listen to 1pm-4pm last week, so will be nice not to have to search for something.

Assume that means Mary-Anne Hobbes is back, as Ravenscroft was subbing for her last week.

She's back. Craig Charles was subbing for her last week. Ravenscroft was subbing for Lamacq.

Shaun Keaveney has grown on me like an annoying relative you get used to over time and even phone up at times, despite making fun of them with your immediate family.

I miss him now when he's not on for days!

Shaun Keaveney has grown on me like an annoying relative you get used to over time and even phone up at times, despite making fun of them with your immediate family.

I miss him now when he's not on for days!

I quite liked him in the morning (hugely preferable to LL anyway), but not that fussed with him in the afternoon. Weird, huh?

OK, I quite enjoyed the last hour of Mary Anne Hobbs but then doesn't employ 'comedy' sound effects and endlessly talk shit like that rampant jabbering buffoon Keaveny.

Back
Top Bottom