Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC - Owen Jones

Changing it from within, surely..?

That's what he tells us. :)
I see him more as standing at the tent opening, spraying out on anyone who isn't in the tent with him. Hosing us all with his various takes on "you have to vote Labour to get the Tories out" piss.

nah, not happening. My patience is wearing thin already. I don't do any "Labour party activism" per se. My membership is in no way limiting my extra-party activism.

People should judge for themselves whether its worth taking the anti-austerity argument into the only party capable of mounting an alternative to the Con/LDs at the next election....

How nice of you to grant that freedom. Meanwhile carry on as normal - the labour party is good enough for you lot but not for me. That's why i joined and urge you to vote for them. Do you have any idea how incoherent you are?

It's perfectly clear, in the absence of any credible alternative, to attempt to influence the Labour party but not by organising a clear a distinct pole of attraction within it which is clearly distinct from the bulk of the party where class politics have been evacuated.

It's perfectly clear, in the absence of any credible alternative, to attempt to influence the Labour party but not by organising a clear a distinct pole of attraction within it which is clearly distinct from the bulk of the party where class politics have been evacuated.
Yeah, crystal.

You'll be just another Labour Party sheep

sheeple-1b.jpg

Fuck teh system!!!!

How nice of you to grant that freedom. Meanwhile carry on as normal - the labour party is good enough for you lot but not for me. That's why i joined and urge you to vote for them. Do you have any idea how incoherent you are?

I think you're missing the point because you're being too kind and understanding.
It's now becoming clear that articul8 has imperial ambitions. :)

factor 36 - per spinoza

Back
Top Bottom