Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC - Owen Jones

So all you need is an influx of working class radicals into the Labour Party, determined to vote out these MPs, plus the massive redemocratisation of the Labour Party to allow that to happen. Perhaps you'll follow that up by mobilising an army of goblins and pixies to storm Westminster?

Pity that so many were driven out by Blairism, isn't it?

Twigg would be a decent, good even, constitutional minister. He'd be disaster on anything around foreign affairs or public services.

He is a disaster full-stop. He doesn't exactly have a shining record for holding his own against other political heavyweights, and he's a typical machine politician - he bends before the prevailing wind.

What "extra-parliamentary struggle" are you referring to?

I suspect that it has occurred to some on the soft left that there are people out there who might be "brought on-side" if arti and his mate make the right noises at them, and that getting behind some of the "single-issue campaigns" that "the kids" engage in might buy them a voice.

Not that I'm cynical, mind.

Not at all. As it goes he's as sound as MPs ever get. But I haven't even started yet!!
What on earth do you mean not at all? You don't get to decide that. And wtf does it matter if you've not even started yet? So proud and unafraid are you of your choice and what it means politically (as you've explicitly tired this to your politics) that you're ashamed to say who it is. You're even fucking up the fuck up.

Excuse the extra 'r' - the post should read:

What on earth do you mean not at all? You don't get to decide that. And wtf does it matter if you've not even started yet? So proud and unafraid are you of your choice and what it means politically (as you've explicitly tied this to your politics) that you're ashamed to say who it is. You're even fucking up the fuck up.

So, got any less ashamed of yourself and your politics in the last 5 minutes?

No, I've never been ashamed of myself or my politics and have no reason to be. You'll enjoy using you sleuthing skills - until you find out, then you'll be disappointed.

No, I've never been ashamed of myself or my politics and have no reason to be. You'll enjoy using you sleuthing skills - until you find out, then you'll be disappointed.
You're being pretty ashamed of yourself right now. I love the new politics - it's your little bubble secret. How did you get this job btw - where was it advertised?

Seriously? Is that all you have left?

I think it's quite funny that a hardcore communist militant is moving rightwards (and with such career options opening up) at such a rate of knots (as predicted) and it mirrors something i've seen in other rhetorical communists locally. I'd quite like to know just how ashamed you are of yourself, or if, as you claim, that you're not ashamed at all and this is a political move on your part.

Back
Top Bottom