Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Battlefield 5

Dead Cat Bounce

A member of the Waffle elite.
Next Friday (6th) Battlefield 5 will be revealed via a live stream at 21:00 BST.

Not much to go on yet as to when / where it's going to be set.

Early rumours suggested a WW1 setting, not sure that would work due to a lack of vehicles.

except for tanks and planes.

But no IFV, attack helicopter, stealth / attack jet, attack boat, AC130, mobile artillery, scout helicopter and various other forms of transport.

A Battlefield game in 2016 with just two types of vehicle wouldn't cut it.

What's your favourite BF game?

But no IFV, attack helicopter, stealth / attack jet, attack boat, AC130, mobile artillery, scout helicopter and various other forms of transport.

A Battlefield game in 2016 with just two types of vehicle wouldn't cut it.

What's your favourite BF game?
more of a fantasy roleplaying game person me, like dragon age. but no, no ac130s in 1914. however, wouldn't a battlefield game based round e.g. dien bien phu or khe sanh appeal to you?

I have no idea of this is true or not but saw it earlier. I hope it is.

Leaked: Next Battlefield Called Eastern Front, To Feature World War II Setting

maxresdefault-3-725x375.jpg

some images showing up on xbox dashboard showing a man in WW1 gear with a trench club, looking like WW1 but the stream atm going back through the history of the game i reckon both ww 1 and some kind of ww2 dlc or something a remaster of 1942 maybe

edit; stream here btw Twitch they just going through the whole history of BF until 9 though bit boring if you only interested in BF5 leave it till 9

Battlefield 1. Back to the first world war. I'm really happy and have ordered it already. I've heard there are quite a few similarities in there to Bad Company 2.

First look at BF1 multiplayer gameplay on Sunday at 02:00 PST which I think is 18:00 GMT. Lots of popular YouTube and Twitch streamers will be playing.

Back
Top Bottom