Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bake off is back 2021

Mum hasn't watched the final yet either and has no idea who won. She wants to watch it together with me tomorrow and absolutely adores Giuseppe but is convinced either Chigs or Crystelle must have won. I think she'll be pleased.

Bakers publishing baking books in time for xmas? Bunch of pastry-grubbing baking cunts :mad: :hmm:

Just watched the final (early, I usually watch it on a Thursday night after going to bed). Been backing Giuseppe from show one, but didn't think he would or deserved to win the final. No huge problem with it (certainly not a Rahul situation), but I switched to team Chigs last week, and I think he was best on the week. He's moved back to Italy which is a shame as he's the most marketable of the bunch, and the Beeb would prolly like a new Italian chef now that Carluccio is dead and Contaldo has disappeared.

I think Crystelle is to be fair... I see she already signed up with some talent agency. sure she will be on TV again soon.

Crystelle is the most charismatic, telegenic one of them so I'd expect her to go far. Although a saturday morning show with Jurgen would also be kinda cool. The vegan one who got voted off early is apparently a model already.

Crystelle is the most charismatic, telegenic one of them so I'd expect her to go far. Although a saturday morning show with Jurgen would also be kinda cool. The vegan one who got voted off early is apparently a model already.
I found crystelle really annoying. I thought her over emoting at each stage was fake.

I reckon her new agent will tell her to tone it down slightly. Whether it's normal or not, it's too much at times.

I found crystelle really annoying. I thought her over emoting at each stage was fake.

Yeah, all that fake swooning with the hand to the forehead business. Ugh. So annoying.

I’ve been chuckling today at Americans who are OUTRAGED that the winner has been announced on a Bake Off fb page. Because of course everyone should wait until the entire world has watched it before it’s discussed. Ridiculous.

Weirdly I watched Nadiya’s new show last night. I loved her in bake off and her earlier travel show but she was so OTT last night I had to turn it off. Just fake and cringe.

"Idea to improve Bake Off; Wasp Week, bake what you want but the tent is FULL of wasps." Josh Pugh (whoever they are).

I would fucking scream if they did this.

I really hope you all are watching Junior Bake Off now.
Its a total delight

The kids are so funny and sweet.

Superior in every way to the original apart from maybe the quality of the grub of course.
But then seeing kids muck it up completely has its own joys too

Back
Top Bottom