Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bake off is back 2021

Right result I thought. It's still a shame George went last week. Chigs is quietly coming good, a possible contender. Jurgen slipping a little.....

Yes she's a bit annoying. The reaction to handshake and star baker. Even Chigs clocked it "Why are you so surprised?!"

It's a competition and someone has to win and the others not win. Having come this far we knew Jürgen was good. He had a poor opening round but he did win the technical 🤔

There is a theory going around my bunch of mates that Juergen went this week as he isn’t marketable enough.

It should have been crystelle went last week then lizzy this week (don’t think she would have done very well this week) but that would have meant an all male final

Switching my allegiance, now very firmly team chigs

Well Jurgen has the most instagram followers last time i looked! But you can imagine Crystelle wants to do TV/books after. That said, having not really watched it before, are there that many previous winners who did something in the public eye after? Can't say I'm aware

Well Jurgen has the most instagram followers last time i looked! But you can imagine Crystelle wants to do TV/books after. That said, having not really watched it before, are there that many previous winners who did something in the public eye after? Can't say I'm aware
Nadiya Hussain has done very well for herself, she's thoroughly likeable and a good presenter on TV. Her American road trip was a great piece of telly.

Jurgen definitely deserved to go, he was the worst this week. And Lizzie was the worst last week despite her signature. Judging seems fair to me.
I've no favourites left so I'll go team Crystelle for the women's vote. Although I wish she'd stop decorating everything with flowers, bit twee.

Apart from Nadiya, as hs been said, there was John Whaite who won it a while ago. He's the resident chef on Stephs McGovern's lunchtime wotnot on Channel 4, he's had a few books out and he's in Strictly this year.

Lots of ex-Bake Off contestants have media careers. One of them presents Bake Off: Pros, another does teleshopping at 4am selling air fryers and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom