Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bake off is back 2021

Noel has turned from a jolly happy go lucky judge who was happy to help ..into a monumentally judgemental pain in the arse.

He's trying to be all steel...and hard as nails.

Fucking prick.

Chetna was in it a few years’ ago and has published two books and has made a career out of cooking. She is very lovely too.
Personally speaking, her success a shame because before she was on Bake Off, she made Indian feasts which you could order and pick up on a Friday night but she doesn’t do that any more :( 😬

Noel should have shook Jurgens hand. He was being a prick. And you could see it sort of hurt Jurgen.

Noel has turned from a jolly happy go lucky judge who was happy to help ..into a monumentally judgemental pain in the arse.

He's trying to be all steel...and hard as nails.

Fucking prick.

When you say Noel, you don't mean Paul do you? Cuz otherwize iy iz bit confuzzed

I think it was right on the week. Not right on the whole series, but that's not what it should be judged on.

I also think the possibility of an all male final came into it.

Plus Jurgen annoyed me so I don't care.

As long as its one of the boys that win I'll be happy. I love them both.

The Kits and I have been racing to catch up as it’s on live too late for them but they talk throughout the whole thing 😣 I’m going to secretly watch it in peace tonight after they’ve gone to bed 🙊 Then pretend I haven’t seen it when they are 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

I’m going for Chigs. Which means he hasn’t got a cat in hell’s chance now. 🙄

He might do it. He's definitely been impressing the judges. I think it's possibly between him and Crystelle. But I also can't count Giuseppe out as he's very talented.

I had to avoid social media and watch late as I’ve been out for dinner. I’m a bit hormonal and totally cried at the end. 😄 Right result I think but felt really sorry for Crystelle after her focaccia disaster.

I was a bit teary too. I don't know how this show manages to consistently find so many lovely likeable people. The post-show catch-up is my favourite bit really.

I’m so glad Giuseppe won. Noel really needs to fuck right off. It’s a miracle Giuseppe isn’t doing time for lamping him.

He and Matt aren’t funny and they ruin the show. They can take that cunt Hollywood with them too

What did he do to Giuseppe?

I quite like Noel - chats a lot to the contestants, which is presumably his main job really, but he does at least do it in a friendly way. Matt seems to think he's on a different show, or he wants to be. He's just way too sneery for a show like this. Get rid of him and bring in the woman from Derry Girls who presents the Great Pottery Throwdown, or someone like her.

What did he do to Giuseppe?

I quite like Noel - chats a lot to the contestants, which is presumably his main job really, but he does at least do it in a friendly way. Matt seems to think he's on a different show, or he wants to be. He's just way too sneery for a show like this. Get rid of him and bring in the woman from Derry Girls who presents the Great Pottery Throwdown, or someone like her.
He was talking to him when his Belgian buns burnt. Then he was taking the piss about the oven thing. I think it was maybe a bit soon when Giuseppe looked quite stressed.
He did the same last week with Jurgen.

He was talking to him when his Belgian buns burnt. Then he was taking the piss about the oven thing. I think it was maybe a bit soon when Giuseppe looked quite stressed.
He did the same last week with Jurgen.

Ah, I missed that. Don't think Matt actually talked to most of the contestants at all though. The only time I remember him doing so is when he was showing off and singing in German at Jürgen.

Back
Top Bottom