Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Bake off is back 2021

A miniature zoo owner?

Do they mean a small number of animals? Or like a toy zoo? :hmm:

The piece at the beginning was so irritating, unnecessary and pointless. From what I saw, Maggie is very irritating

Indeed. Nice to see Matt Lucas reprise his George Dawes routine from Shooting Stars around the Flintstones theme song in German though.

Watched episode 1 - Prue, Paul, Noel and Matt are jelling together much better now and it was all quite jolly and fun. I do wish they’d just bin the lame intros though. They add nothing.

Yeah Maggie’s not great and I find her annoying. I’m keeping this to myself locally in case she ends up being their nan or something. 😄

I like Freya, Lizzie makes me laugh but Giuseppe elll probably win. Crystelle could be really good though.

I have been left really wanting some focaccia and we have no bread in the house at all.

I love Freya. Especially how she's getting the word 'faff' into most episodes. :D
Crystelle's roasted grape and feta focaccia looked delicious.

Freya, Lizzie and Jürgen are all hilarious. Maggie is annoying and Amanda charmless. Crystelle is :oops:

Maggie is annoying because she should be able to bake the arse off most of the people in the tent but continues to disappoint.

My theory is her family is responsible as they haven't the heart to tell her she's been producing crap for decades so she believes she's a "traditional" baking goddess.

Maggie is there to do her best as opposed to really really trying to compete and win, which is an entirely different thing.

I watched ep.2, biscuit week yesterday. Guess I’m a week behind.

For once the intro sequence almost hung together as a worthwhile idea, but still mainly just naff. The “furriners” Giuseppe and Jürgen seem the most talented ones. Someone senior in the production team making a point about Brexit perhaps?!

Back
Top Bottom