Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Army Mission statment

Assuming that you mean the British Army, it would appear that each section has its own. For example:

103 Regiment Mission Statement
"103 Regt RA (V) is to provide individual AS90 and Lt Gun reinforcements at CP2/R7 in order to augment regular RA units across the full spectrum of conflict"

Army Recruiting Mission Statement
"Is to create the condition to enable the recruiting of young men and women irrespective of their marital status, social backgound, race, ethnic origin or religious background

i was under the impression that the whole british army had its own mission statement summit like "serve queen and country" cant find it anywhere! dam :(

actually i have no intention of joining the army, this is actually part of a uni assignemt lol
but i still cant find any resources, dam

Military Covenant
Soldiers are bound by service. The nature of service is inherently unequal: soldiers may have to give more than they receive. Ultimately, they may be called upon to make personal sacrifices - including death - in the service of the nation.

That sort of thing? There's more there but i'm not doing your work for you :p

Took 2 minutes to find. Try www.army.mod.uk.

You could also look at wording of the oath that squaddies give when they undergo 'Attestation'. Which basic says shut up and do as you're told! ;)

Though it does raise issues of what might happen if her maj does have a set to with Parliament like her forebear did...

I hate to see mission statements of companies posted in their offices. It makes you realise that they are just concerned with image and not reality. Even worse is the Vision Statement. Some companies have both.

It has even got into education with schools having mission and vision statements. This is just American business bullshit. Mission statements suggest a pseudo religious activity.

I have never heard of a mission or a missionary having a mission statement.

Back
Top Bottom