Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Are You "Anyone But England"?

I just remembered one of my absolute favourite ABE moments...

CARLOS BRATHWAITE! CARLOS BRATHWAITE! REMEMBER THE NAME!

...almost as good as the absolute all time classic...

MAGGIE THATCHER, CAN YOU HEAR ME, MAGGIE THATCHER YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING!

looool

...never gets old.

42133591-heart-shape-of-croatian-flag-isolated-on-white.jpg

Given the dietary preferences of the chief two ABErs in this thread, could the underlying issue here be the material the footballs- and indeed the players’ boots- are made from? I mean, how many cows have had to die for this obscene meathead event to take place? :mad:
afaic, dietary preferences aren't really relevant so I've avoided mentioning it on this thread. The chief antagonists chiefly the shit stirring OP have long standing cross thread "beef" and appear to be conducting some kind of running battle all over the forum.

As far as the supposed "issue" of boot material, well hopefully more players will eventually Jermain Defoe's example...

3.jpg

(England would have won the cup if they had picked him ;) )

Given the dietary preferences of the chief two ABErs in this thread, could the underlying issue here be the material the footballs- and indeed the players’ boots- are made from? I mean, how many cows have had to die for this obscene meathead event to take place? :mad:
I'm a vegan and so's my team :mad: Let them own their own arseholery.

Oh yeah...and how could I have forgotten this...

upload_2018-7-13_14-29-39.png

England rekt by India the day after getting their asses kicked out of the world cup, lool

Never mind, things can only get better.
:D

Isn't there a gherkin somewhere challenging you to a battle of wits?
I didn't realise PaoloXeno was a vegan, too. That's food for thought (obviously not food containing dead animals, though).

Anyhoo, you miserable sore losers. This morning has been a blast (not the T20 variety). I'll be on the road for the rest of the day. I know you'll miss me.
I shall return tomorrow and maybe do a commentry on your sore losers final vs Belgium if you're lucky.
Toodle Pip.
:)

Anyhoo, you miserable sore losers. This morning has been a blast (not the T20 variety). I'll be on the road for the rest of the day. I know you'll miss me.
I shall return tomorrow and maybe do a commentry on your sore losers final vs Belgium if you're lucky.
Toodle Pip.
:)
Try not to shut your fingers in the car door on the way. And get the responsible adult to make sure your child seat is properly secured.

This. I am truly sorry for the offensive posts where I crossed the line. I can't turn back time or edit quotes so not a lot I can do about that.

I have historical beef with ddraig but I am feeling bad about that post as I wouldn't wish shit on anyone. I am sorry and ashamed.
You seem really sorry and ashamed tbf. Hope the hangover doom is only 3/4 as bad as it should be ;)

How the fuck did you miss that?
I posted this on another thread in a reply to ddddraig.
Why does choosing not to eat animals make you a cunt? Why does it bother you so much that the are people who have a different diet to you? :confused:
I didn't think it did, until I started reading your posts.
I only know two vegans, and you're one of them. The other one isn't a cunt, so I assumed there's a 50% chance that veganism turns you into a cunt.

Now I know three vegans, and two of them are complete cunts, so it seems that not eating meat means there's a very high likelihood that you'll turn into complete cunt. Unless of course these people were already complete cunts, and turned to veganism in a bid to become even bigger cunts.

I posted this on another thread in a reply to ddddraig.

Now I know three vegans, and two of them are complete cunts, so it seems that not eating meat means there's a very high likelihood that you'll turn into complete cunt. Unless of course these people were already complete cunts, and turned to veganism in a bid to become even bigger cunts.
I don't eat meat.

I dare you. I fucking dare you... :D

I don't eat meat.

I dare you. I fucking dare you... :D
But are you a vegan or a veggie? If you're not a vegan, then that's fine, and doesn't mess with my view, but if you are a vegan, then I guess my original supposition was correct, as you just balanced the scales.
I only know two vegans, and you're one of them. The other one isn't a cunt, so I assumed there's a 50% chance that veganism turns you into a cunt.

Any ABEs supporting France then, on Sunday? Or for consistency are you ABF too, due to I dunno ummm, old-time colonialism, imperialistic warmongery and broad-based cultural racism and jingoism? Or is it just the English kind that hurts so good?

Back
Top Bottom