Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anti fascist killed by fascists in Paris last night

We should try and understand their points of view though. We might think they are a bunch of murdering scumbags but they were worried about the white race dying out. [/meltingpot]

I think rather than locking the cunts up and throwing away the key we should instead let them go on the telly and explain their fears to everyone and why they needed to get rid of the red menace.

We may think that murdering someone for being on the left is injustifiable but that's just an opinion - their view, that it was essential as a defence of the white race, is just as valid.

I think rather than locking the cunts up and throwing away the key we should instead let them go on the telly and explain their fears to everyone and why they needed to get rid of the red menace.

We may think that murdering someone for being on the left is injustifiable but that's just an opinion - their view, that it was essential as a defence of the white race, is just as valid.
we should LET them go on the telly?

no :mad:

we should MAKE them go on the telly.

Here's the big men of the JNR who were attacked by the kid in the above picture:

XKn6qYuAYCFDT-XY76HCrDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ

I note that only two of them have mastered breathing with their mouths shut.

Its so shocking. Has gay marraige given the boneheads a shot in the arm? Even for them this is a fucking brazen.

The Gay Marraige issue has certainly given the Fash a platform, and from what I have being reading, a pretty welcome place in the conservative catholic movement, that it probably hasnt had in a long time.
However, I can also image the incident in which our young comrade was killed is the kind of thing that happens all the time in Paris, just without deaths. The Fascists/Antifascist scene in Paris is extremely sub-cultural and alot of time Fash and Antifa spend alot of times fighting amoung gangs on their own side, as wll as fighting each other.

Mélenchon said that "the savage violence that has killed Clement Meric is not accidental", and blamed "a methodically instilled and maintained culture of extreme right groups. [...] The commoditization of Le Pen has opened a space of legitimacy and encouragement to the far right in all its forms."

RIP.

By the way Marine Le Pen has had her MEP immunity stripped and may be prosecuted:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22739736

Just for info, C4 did cover this story.
Brian Whelan's bit. It seems to be their most read and shared story of the day but there was no report on the 7pm telly news. Instead they had some bogstandard dolescum persecution shit, chats with loons about bilderburg and some d-day wank. D-Day wank!

Liberation has some decent coverage, if you know a bit of forrin or have a translation extension.

525184-manif-meric-banderole.jpg

"One of ours forever"

clement.jpg

Spanish press reporting that it's a spanish neo nazi skinhead who was responsible for the death. Apparently the group handed themselves in.

The question is what these spanish fash were doing in Paris. Were they there for the recent political activity against gay marraige?

Spanish press reporting that it's a spanish neo nazi skinhead who was responsible for the death. Apparently the group handed themselves in.

The question is what these spanish fash were doing in Paris. Were they there for the recent political activity against gay marraige?

Yes this is being reported elsewhere now. Maybe an element of showing your hosts what you're about.

Back
Top Bottom