Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

"anti-facists" face jail

Sent them all post-cards from Albania with some german anarcho-sydicalist oddballs i bumped into haha.

Hope it cheered 'em up a bit, n lets them know they are still very much in peoples' thoughts.

Guilty in what sense? They're in jail...

Hope the german fash are still getting splitting headaches tbh!

people are writing to them in prison and other supportive stuff.
if they are not innocent, then why?

ok, i just don't agree that you should physically attack someone for holding abhorrent views.
i don't think they should be in jail, but i wouldn't condone being all supportive about it either.

ok, i just don't agree that you should physically attack someone for holding abhorrent views.
i don't think they should be in jail, but i wouldn't condone being all supportive about it either.

I'm not sure they were attacked for holding abhorrent views - they were attacked for promoting them and acting on them.

If the fascists were on their way to torch a corner shop or some other act it would be easier to justify.Just jumping them on the way to a concert just seems more like thuggery than a political act.

that's what i would have thought.
however, i suppose there may be more to the case than has been made public, hence the support

if you attack someone unprovoked then of course you should go to jail. Violence can't be condoned just because you don't agree with their political beliefs.

It'll tarnish the rest of their lives and rightly so

nah, you should only go to jail if your presence in society is a constant risk to others' well being.

Well it looks like they attacked someone. If it was unprovoked ie their victims had done nothing to provoke them, then they are as guilty as charged. Beliefs are not an excuse for violence in any shape or form.
You said "if they randomly attack strangers" with the implication that they did. Did they?

You said "if they randomly attack strangers" with the implication that they did. Did they?

...according to the newspaper report they did. A stranger is someone you have no acquaintance with or who has no acquaintance with you. It was unprovoked.

It's no different to randomly attacking someone on the way home from the pub because you've had a few too many.

...according to the newspaper report they did. A stranger is someone you have no acquaintance with or who has no acquaintance with you. It was unprovoked.

It's no different to randomly attacking someone on the way home from the pub because you've had a few too many.
That's your 'stranger' thing? Grow up.

Did they
randomly attack strangers"

Yes/no.

Back
Top Bottom