Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ange, Ange . . . When will those clouds all disappear?: Glasgow Celtic 2021/22

Looks like Ajer is on his way to us (Bees).

How do you rate him?

A very good player.

Played out of position last season and, despite the fact that he wanted to leave last season, seemed to be one of few players who gave a shit in what was a monumental car crash of a season.

Good luck to him and Brentford this season.

PS - Do you also want to buy Christie and Ntcham?

Quietly optimistic for the return leg next week, but the goalkeeping situation has to be sorted sooner rather than later.

Whoever put together Barkas's showreel video which convinced Celtic to spunk 5 million quid on him deserves a Best Editing Oscar.

Great start for the Antipodean impostor, pumped out the Champions’ League and now done over by the tactical genius that is Robbie Nielson, and the worst Championship winners in living memory.

All we need is for him to sign Wayne Biggins to complete the picture.

🥴

Great start for the Antipodean impostor, pumped out the Champions’ League and now done over by the tactical genius that is Robbie Nielson, and the worst Championship winners in living memory.

🥴

I wouldn't blame the manager at this point. It's all on the board . . . including, if it comes to it, his appointment.

🥴

Oh well, the way Celtic are going, they can show us Jambos how to win the Championship properly next year. :)

Joking aside the man is on an absolute hiding to nothing. Celtic are an absolute shambles of a club presently. Heard not to point an laugh when one of the bigoted arsecheeks is in trouble- just a shame that it's so rare for both of them to be on their arse at the same time.

Joking aside the man is on an absolute hiding to nothing. Celtic are an absolute shambles of a club presently. Heard not to point an laugh when one of the bigoted arsecheeks is in trouble- just a shame that it's so rare for both of them to be on their arse at the same time.

It is indeed. Joking aside, the Scottish Premier league could do without either Celtic or Rangers. You would likely have a different league winner every year if those two went.

It is indeed. Joking aside, the Scottish Premier league could do without either Celtic or Rangers. You would likely have a different league winner every year if those two went.

You probably wouldn't.

People who think only 2 or 3 clubs winning the title every year is peculiar to Scottish football haven't been playing close enough attention to football around Europe. Sadly, it's the norm.

6-0 win against Dundee.

A hat trick for Furuhashi, Christie playing out of his skin 'cos he wants a move and Rangers getting beat 1-0 by Dundee Utd. That'll do.

I saw Ajer for the first time in the flesh against Valencia on Saturday, he sure does have a touch of class about him, can't wait to see more of him over the season.

Another beautiful goal for Kyogo last night against Az Alkmaar. Wonderful skills by Rogic to set it up.

It's already self-evident that Kyogo's too good for Scottish football. I'll be happy if we have him for about two years before the big money transfer down south:

Are you sure you don't want to transfer your allegiance to the mighty Jambos? :p:D

Although I've been a Hearts supporter for five decades, I live in Livingston, so go and see them most often (we can hear the roars, we live that close), fuck me, this season is grim for them.

Are you sure you don't want to transfer your allegiance to the mighty Jambos? :p:D

Although I've been a Hearts supporter for five decades, I live in Livingston, so go and see them most often (we can hear the roars, we live that close), fuck me, this season is grim for them.
Come down to north London if you want to see a really grim season

This picture never gets old. ;)

ETA: Look at that scarf on the crying jambo on the left. The personification of a Diet Hun.

jambosfotopress_3575578b_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom