Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

adidas trainers

The only trainers worth having.

I've just ordered some kegler supers

64136sz03

Nearly went for some forest hills but the keglers won.

Bet you are all well impressed.

I haven't actually ordered these ones, I was after white trainers, I just used this pic cos they look the best. I did come very close to getting the blue and orange ones. Bit Rangers but fuck it they are sexy.

These are mine:

64135sz03

Yes.

In our house we could only afford gola and hi-tek. And we were grateful for what we had.

Nah mate we were poor as fuck too but never stooped as low as that shit. Always made ma at least buy a pair of reebok. You would get such a bullying if you showed up wearing hi-tek or gola.

Completely black trainers. No.

Aye always seen them black reebok's and thought "who actually wears these?" But now we know there's at least one.

I was an addidas man but strickly Nike Air Max now. Don't give a fuck what all the haters say! :D

Aye always seen them black reebok's and thought "who actually wears these?" But now we know there's at least one.

I was an addidas man but strickly Nike Air Max now. Don't give a fuck what all the haters say! :D

Nike Air Max are a comfy shoe, granted, but they look like shit and Nike's smell of piss after a bit of gentle wearing.

Going from adidas to Nike is like going from Heineken to Carling.

trainers are a bit shit unless you're playing some sort of sport, or are a teenager. a basketball or tennis shoe is acceptable for casual wear i guess, but yer actual trainers?

Back
Top Bottom