Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

ACDC good or crap?

Got mine for the Sunday via SeeTickets.....£85 + £4 booking fee
Bit of a difference from Mr S's first time :D
View attachment 412941View attachment 412942

I tried. I've got tickets for much more difficult gigs than this in recent years. 😓
I've done him a scrapbook of them all....some are eyepopping...Slade...£3 !
You have all your old tickets 😱 I can't find a single tee from the old days, which are now selling for a fortune.
Yes, sorry, I was trying to be funny about the fact you paid nearly £90 when in 82 it was £5 (less than £18 in today’s money). I probably fumbled it. Timing.
I think somewhere in the region of £140 is average for London tickets these days.

Btw. I'm hoping extra dates are announced. 2 nights a wembley with a few days in between 🤔 it would need to be the Saturday or the Monday though.

I tried. I've got tickets for much more difficult gigs than this in recent years. 😓
We've also got tickets for Munich on the 9th June....I'm sure you can mud wrestle Mr S for his :D
You have all your old tickets 😱 I can't find a single tee from the old days, which are now selling for a fortune.
We have all our old tickets, tour programmes and t-shirts.... when the t-shirts are too shabby to wear anymore I make bags and cushion covers out of them.

I have an Angus hat and a tie. :D \m/

And I did have some flashing horns but I don't know where they are now.
I saw them live at Wembley in 89 and went with someone who'd seen them before. When Angus was doing his solo guitar bit my mate goes 'watch this!'. When he dropped his keks and mooned the audience every flashbulb camera in the place went off at once.

We've also got tickets for Munich on the 9th June....I'm sure you can mud wrestle Mr S for his :D

We have all our old tickets, tour programmes and t-shirts.... when the t-shirts are too shabby to wear anymore I make bags and cushion covers out of them.
Mine are in a box at my Ma’s house - quite a few autographed as well. Prices are well cheap even given the equivalent today E.g. Thin Lizzy - £4, Black Sabbath - £4, Dr John - £3.50, Pink Floyd - £13 (the most expensive - at Wembley), etc.

I was hoping they would add another night, but looking at the full intenary, it looks like they are doing a gig every 3 but mostly 4 days 😓
If anyone has a spare or preferably two for Wembley on the Sunday 🤞

Mine are in a box at my Ma’s house - quite a few autographed as well. Prices are well cheap even given the equivalent today E.g. Thin Lizzy - £4, Black Sabbath - £4, Dr John - £3.50, Pink Floyd - £13 (the most expensive - at Wembley), etc.
This one was his first Donington 1981 ticket...... 12yrs old with his dad and his brother! :D
ACDC, Whitesnake, Blue oyster Cult, Slade, Black Foot, More .....you don't get those line ups anymore and certainly anywhere near £8.50
1709133924931.png1709133951839.png

Sorted :)
email came out a minute ago; limited view tickets available and snapped up. The better tickets I could buy either 1 or 3, so I had to settle for
2 less good tickets. Wembley here I come.
Will it be a rock n roll heaven with Pretty Reckless.

Nb. I'm not sure Mrs Tag is quite so happy. It will be quite a contrast to Barry Manilow.
Looking forward to seeing the Pretty Wreckless.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of Copacabana and Mandy especially when drunk :oops::D

Taylor and the boys are cracking live, she puts on a really good show :)🤘

If driving to ACDC parking is very difficult. I looked at the official car parks two days ago, they were full.
( I am having to drive as I have screwed everything up and am going to the Midlands when my nights finish on Friday
and will be driving straight back down to the gig on Sunday ). It will be a highway from hell.

If driving to ACDC parking is very difficult. I looked at the official car parks two days ago, they were full.
( I am having to drive as I have screwed everything up and am going to the Midlands when my nights finish on Friday
and will be driving straight back down to the gig on Sunday ). It will be a highway from hell.

Yes it is getting out. I had to pick Mini Fire up from Taylor Swift last week and booked a driveway about 10 mins walk north of the stadium on Just Park for about £30. Sat in stationary traffic for about 30-45 mins to get out but was then clear.

I was on the opposite side to you spitfire.

IMG_0439.jpeg

We loved it, although I know what you mean about the sound.

In a similar vein to the Taylor Swift thread, my friend and I took our boys (mine 11, hers 12) and they were absolutely buzzing. They’re both ND so were overwhelmed it parts but they handled a very long day and night brilliantly and had an absolute ball.

IMG_0460.jpeg

For those about to rock…

IMG_0459.jpeg

Have ACDC always been so big that they could play a couple of nights at Wembley stadium?

eta: just read that Back In Black sold 50 million copies!! (fourth best-selling album of all time in the US) That's amazing. I had no idea they were so successful! I thought they were English too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom