Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Accused rapist Ched Evans to be released from prison

You don't have much respect for ordinary people, do you? Whatever the faults of the English legal system it does allow the decision of innocent or guilt to be made by randomly selected fellow citizens, not by a legal elite and it insists that the level of proof is beyond reasonable doubt. Would you prefer judgment to be left in the hands of the professionals?

This patroning post says more about you and your snobbish prejudices than it does about the character of your fellow citizens.
If I'd been part of the jury, I'd have started off thinking he was guilty. I'm 90% sure I'd have still thought guilty by the end of it. So that's about as much respect as I have for myself.

Andorra is a duty-free destination for France and Spain, so probably a lot of the alcohol it "consumes" for the purposes of the stats its not consumed on the premises.

I went there in the 80's and remember seeing a lot of duty-free cheese shops, so it would be interesting to see the figures for saturated fat consumption.

No, seriously, if that's what you're doing it's bang out of order.

Not only has she denied that it's her, you've got no proof; and even it were, you are bringing a supremely weird beef across completely different websites.

That's more than creepy. It's properly disturbed.

Says the chap who makes jokes about sexual abuse. Don't go there, pa.

You've gone fucking mad. Seriously. Have a serious fucking word with yourself.

Now, now, pa. Let's not make it all about me. Your undying support for EoY is admirable but don't let it cloud your vision.

Now go and make a joke about how my sister was sexually abused, again, just to show what a level headed amicable bloke you are.

Now, now, pa. Let's not make it all about me. Your undying support for EoY is admirable but don't let it cloud your vision.

Now go and make a joke about how my sister was sexually abused, again, just to show what a level headed amicable bloke you are.
Wow. Just wow. Maybe you need to take another break from here, fella.

ffs. this is not the thread for beef and point scoring. How many times do rape survivors have to speak up to ask you to stop this fucking shit and have a proper conversation around rape/consent/intoxication issues. please fuck the fuck off this thread. I'm not a survivor and it's getting to me, I hate to think what it's doing to people who have a direct emotional connection with this stuff.

ffs. this is not the thread for beef and point scoring. How many times do rape survivors have to speak up to ask you to stop this fucking shit and have a proper conversation around rape/consent/intoxication issues. please fuck the fuck off this thread. I'm not a survivor and it's getting to me, I hate to think what it's doing to people who have a direct emotional connection with this stuff.

With respect, BT, it's precisely the hipocrisy on display from certain posters that prompted my "input" this morning. And I wouldn't dare belittle rape survivors - being one myself.

But yes, you're correct - this is not about point scoring. So, I'll opt out of the thread.

Ched Evans trial: Government considers rape law change - BBC News

A potential change in the law relating to rape cases will be considered in the wake of the Ched Evans case, the government has said.

Perhaps just training judges that doggie style sex and saying, fuck me harder, is not unusual or rare.

Really not seeing how Evans can go back to football, he's a rapist who's got away with it due to his cash and the government and judiciary are looking to close the loopholes he used to get away with it.

And there won't be compo for him either.

Scum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom