Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

a thread of fake Morleys

not as good as ken's tuck in fried chicken,

9362965727a11232777295l.jpg

Please, only bogus Morleys on this thread.a prize of a lunchtime special ( 2 pieces of chicken+ sml fries + can drink ) for the most blatant Morley look alike posted.

Morley was dead: to begin with.

The franchise cost is £85k excluding site acquisition costs, so I sympathise with the bogus ones.

Morley was dead: to begin with.

The franchise cost is £85k excluding site acquisition costs, so I sympathise with the bogus ones.

So you have to pay some cunt 85k to open up a chicken shop, lol.

I actually thought this thread was about roof tiling, ah that's marley, of course.

I have never heard of Morley's Chicken Shops. This thread has given them free advertising. Can there be much difference between one chicken shop and another. Fried chicken is fried chicken. I speak as someone who eats takeaway fried chicken fairly often.

Mind I am not in that there Lunnun - just out of of danger.

Is this a real one? On Coldharbour Lane. I think it's closed now. Never used it myself but it looked horrible inside with a big metal grill between the staff and customers.

dellllll.jpg

I love this thread. I don't know why, but I do. We ALL love it. :) Is it a British thing? I reckon foreigners might be perplexed by our joy at Mowley/Merlie/Monley.

There's JJ Morleys down in Streatham, with at least another similar soundalike. Morleys > KFC to many it seems

According to my Trinidadian next door neighbour Morleys is "poor man KFC". Not sure where she stands on Dallas Fried Chicken - will ask later.

Back
Top Bottom