Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A new mathematical symbol

Mumbles274

running from law and the press and the parents
We have +-×÷=, as well as many other mathematical symbols and the like. But really +-×÷= are the bones of all maths. What if there was something else that we hadn't discovered yet? Is this a possibility? I favour the idea of a quantum symbol. I'll call it Q, it means yes and no at the same time. Equals but does not equal, positive and negative. I'm pretty sure it will be in the new equation that solves where all the dark matter and energy is. Anyone wanna run the numbers?

We have +-×÷=, as well as many other mathematical symbols and the like. But really +-×÷= are the bones of all maths. What if there was something else that we hadn't discovered yet? Is this a possibility? I favour the idea of a quantum symbol. I'll call it Q, it means yes and no at the same time. Equals but does not equal, positive and negative. I'm pretty sure it will be in the new equation that solves where all the dark matter and energy is. Anyone wanna run the numbers?

Are you stoned? :hmm::thumbs:

Well dark matter is clearly matter in the imaginary direction so it all makes sense to me. Or the aether as we used to call it in my day :)

how about the power of the exclamation mark the factorial 3!= 6 and 10! = 3 million six hundred and twenty eight thousand, eight hundred (3,628,800)

You've got it all wrong. Only subtraction and addition are fundamental. multiplication and division are functions of lesser fundamentalness.

Well dark matter is clearly matter in the imaginary direction so it all makes sense to me. Or the aether as we used to call it in my day :)

Dark Matter vs. Aether
Probably the biggest single misconception I come across in popular discussions of dark matter and dark energy is the accusation that these concepts are a return to the discredited idea of the aether. They are not — in fact, they are precisely the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom