Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Youtube Reggae Blues Dance Disco Clash

Picked this up for a quid the other week
Eargasm - This Is Lovers Rock
Ooh lovely, I haven't heard that for a while. Summer vibes :) I used to have this, I'm sure - cos I remember the medley (Soon Forward, Humanity, Groovin etc). I thought it was done by the Investigators though :confused:

More Dennis

I love the backing 'whoo whoo' s on this so much, sounds like angels or ghosts. The dub is even more ethereal!

Two cuts to one of the deepest, and both are amongst the rarest, JA 45s I've ever heard. If you see either in your local shop grab them for me would you, there's a love

Let My People Go - The Rulers

God I God I Say - Keith Wilson

Two cuts to one of the deepest, and both are amongst the rarest, JA 45s I've ever heard. If you see either in your local shop grab them for me would you, there's a love

Let My People Go - The Rulers

God I God I Say - Keith Wilson
Astonishing sounds - deep and Biblical. Love them. Can you tell, is that Amharic as part of the lyric? How much do they go for ringo? Something to look out for in the car boot sales!

I think the first one has been bootlegged because prices have dropped from about £50 to more like £25.

The Keith Wilson usually goes for about £150.

That Twin Roots tune is about £200 these days :eek:

Ringo I remember hearing that Rulers tune on BAF a coupla years back and i completely forgot what it was called!....

big upwards for reminding me...

Back
Top Bottom