Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Youtube Reggae Blues Dance Disco Clash

ignore the youtube title....its wrong..

but...

Nope, mystery revealed this year when it finally saw release, and turns out to be a Prince Jazzbo production:

$(KGrHqJ,!lYFDOG6t1lTBRGsnrkfMQ~~60_35.JPG

Amazing!.....i think I’ll be getting myself a copy of that!....

So did Festus get it wrong when he said it was Lloyd Ruddock?.....or is Lloyd Ruddock part of The Invaders?

Yep, apparently Festus & Sir Coxsone thought it was Ruddock all that time. The New York crew who have reissued it (although strictly speaking its a first issue :)) have also released another cut of the rythym called Bootlegger by Naggo Morris and another Invaders tune called Heaven And Earth. http://digikillerrecords.blogspot.co.uk/

The latter not to be confused with one of my favourites ever....

Lloyd Clarke Sparrow - Hell & Heaven~Trinity - Jamaican People A Nice Nice People

Hello mate, you play a bit round Brixton don't you? Are you local? I was in Loughborough Junction for years, now in West Norwood.

Excellent thread, cheers all :cool:

Now if someone could just kindly make a mix of it...:D

(And, by the way, this thread's a great example of why YT link threads can be ace).

yes, but not under the name Living Bate or Ras Malai.....under the name Jammin L Fresko

No, it wasn't that. I had some nice dubby mixtapes done by a Welsh guy that were really good but I've dumped all my cassettes now. I can't remember his name now but I keep thinking of the word 'mouse' for some reason....

No, it wasn't that. I had some nice dubby mixtapes done by a Welsh guy that were really good but I've dumped all my cassettes now. I can't remember his name now but I keep thinking of the word 'mouse' for some reason....

hmmm nothing ringing any bells

Back
Top Bottom