Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Yorkshire, third best region in the world!

The comments on that video make me despair :facepalm:

Always a good idea to use North Korea in advancement of your argument.

What do you mean Boro don't have half the respect? we're know world-wide just like you. Not to mention, back in the war times, countries (North Korea main one) came to Middlesbrough to resume there football and used our ground numerous times. Our popularity is great considering we're just a small town in europe! Newcastle is the binge drinking capital of England that's why more people may make there way in but that's not for the good so stop getting jealous about the mighty Boro! every born and bred Teessider is proud to be from here. Also from the start of the year to October there has been 20,127 crimes in Newcastle compared to the 17,942 crimes in Middlesbrough. so please do a bit of research before you slate a better area of England.

Always a good idea to use North Korea in advancement of your argument.
every born and bred Teessider is proud to be from here.
Immediately below:
Harriet Cooper
2 months ago

I live in Middlesbrough and fucking hate it, I would rather be a Geordie any day to be honest
Ben Mitchell
2 months ago

I f***ing hate Middlesbrough lived here most of my life and I have been mugged 3x.

:facepalm:

Also, the guy is clueless. North Korea "played football here" because Ayresome Park was one of the official grounds for the 66 World Cup and their group played the games there. And the crimes thing is a ridiculous stat to bring up considering how much bigger Newcastle is than Middlesbrough

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

But now he has, I'm never leaving.
ffs - has the thread extended to derbyshire now?

vasey_01_400x267.jpg

We'll have no trouble here :mad:

Not content with having the best fish n chips in Blackpool, Yorkshire's decided we're having the national title: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/jan/23/britains-best-fish-and-chip-shops

Any I haven't even heard of the winner. The Magpie is the one people queue out of the door for. This one must be outstanding to be better!

Having a Geordie cheerlead for Yorkshire is like when Clive James used to do programmes about Britain. Cute but not authentic.

I suppose dropping things in hot fat is something even the very stupidest Yorkie could do.

Anyway I can win this whole Lancashire vs. Yorkshire thing in two words. Definitively......

Having a Geordie cheerlead for Yorkshire is like when Clive James used to do programmes about Britain. Cute but not authentic.

I suppose dropping things in hot fat is something even the very stupidest Yorkie could do.

Anyway I can win this whole Lancashire vs. Yorkshire thing in two words. Definitively......
I won't fall for your trolling, but I'm interested in these words. Spill!

I'm pretty sure this wasn't determined on the caliber of second rate celebrities each region could muster.

though I guess if that's all your region really has going for it then it's understandable to have taken that route.;)

Anyway, stop making this so negative, Lancscum Favelado :mad:

Here we were, basking in the glory of our home County and you have to bring the negative aspects into it. You've obviously had your soul poisoned growing up in Mordor. We're not like that over here. We're nicer.

So good stuff only from now on please ;)

Anyway, stop making this so negative, Lancscum Favelado :mad:

Here we were, basking in the glory of our home County and you have to bring the negative aspects into it. You've obviously had your soul poisoned growing up in Mordor. We're not like that over here. We're nicer.

So good stuff only from now on please ;)

Post 26 you cheeky bastard.

Night x

Back
Top Bottom