Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Yes/No to AV - Urban Votes

You will vote.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am still undecided. I am wading through the arguments at the moment. I was however, impressed that Alan Johnson managed to tell Paul Boateng his argument was 'bullshit' live on BBC News earlier.

i shall cast my vote later.

How does voting for AV = being mugged off by the lib-dems? It's a fairer voting system.
not necessarily. It keeps smaller parties locked out, funnels votes to the big 3, encourages the tories to use dog-whistle tactics over race, immigration and europe, and only really helps the LDs

180px-Ian_Paisley_No.png

A tiny bit annoyed cos I moved a couple of weeks ago and it really hasn't been practical to get my voting address updated (ill, and in the middle of nowhere, plus am dodging bailiffs so don't really want to be on electoral roll). I'm a few hundred miles from where I'm officially registered, so no chance of voting at that polling station. Clicking buttons on Urban is the nearest I'll get to "having my say".

A tiny bit annoyed cos I moved a couple of weeks ago and it really hasn't been practical to get my voting address updated (ill, and in the middle of nowhere, plus am dodging bailiffs so don't really want to be on electoral roll). I'm a few hundred miles from where I'm officially registered, so no chance of voting at that polling station. Clicking buttons on Urban is the nearest I'll get to "having my say".

Your vote could make all the difference. You should get a taxi back.

ring up your local party of lib dems and beg for help to pay for a coach fare. Then vote no.

don't do that, the lib dems around here are so hopeless they couldn't even get it together to stand in half of the area tbh

What makes me smile the most about this whole thing is the Lib Dems acting all hurt about negative tactics. Those bastards, at a local level, are the most coniving, cheating, back-stabbing slags going who will happily tell people what ever they want to hear and have no compunction about negative campaigning in the slightest.

Fuck'em. I would rather have a Labour Government in power with the current system than anything that allows those Lib Dem shitbags a chance to be involved in more Government.

What makes me smile the most about this whole thing is the Lib Dems acting all hurt about negative tactics. Those bastards, at a local level, are the most coniving, cheating, back-stabbing slags going who will happily tell people what ever they want to hear and have no compunction about negative campaigning in the slightest.

Fuck'em. I would rather have a Labour Government in power with the current system than anything that allows those Lib Dem shitbags a chance to be involved in more Government.

the only point of agreeement between the far left and the tories. :cool:

The lib dems have had a moan about Camerons open no vote support. When you get into bed with the devil don't act shocked when he does you up the wrong un

I had a fucking handwritten letter in a handwritten envelope today off my Lib Dem candidate, this utter knob cunt called Bill Brereton. Dunno how but even by the standards of the other scumbag parties the Lib Dems seem to be able to plumb new depths of cynicism and bullshit.

what it say pt?

A load of shit, how he's ex filth and marine, he's concerned about what those buggers in Cardiff are doing to Wrexham (but clearly not so arsed about what the London lot are doing), he's never been a member of another party blah blah. Local politics stuff ie no politics whatsoever. Not only does it not mention the coalition or Clegg or the cuts but it only mentions the Lib Dems once in passing. In a fucking handwritten letter, like that cunt is my friend or something.

I clicked yes but in reality I'm undecided.

Anyway, I'm certain that the end result is going to be no to AV. The people I've seen out campaigning for the yes vote have all looked a bit desperate.

Back
Top Bottom