Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Would remapping the World remap politics ?

Koknbul

(👁️Д👁️)•*´¨`*•.¸¸. ...
Banned

If the whole world got together
To remap the World
From the inside out

Would we be together as 1 ?

So you actually believe that these remappings had no political consequences. Yet again, Koknbul demonstrating a somewhat more sophisticated understanding of history and politics than you.
You're assuming that these various mappings have had political consequences. Go one then, put your money where your capacious gob is and tell me how the various editions of the times atlas have had political consequences. Or the bartholomew atlas, or the atlas in whitakers almanack

You're assuming that these various mappings have had political consequences. Go one then, put your money where your capacious gob is and tell me how the various editions of the times atlas have had political consequences. Or the bartholomew atlas, or the atlas in whitakers almanack
I see what your doing … but they are devious !

Its more than a physical map they change
Its a mental one too

If everyone was given one of these map-balls, I reckon we'd never have to worry about anything ever again.

gettyimages-824458146.jpg

To remap the World
From the inside out

What type of map are you envisaging?
You see a conventional political map, mapped from inside out, would yield an exact match of what we already have.
Or is it the the actual effort of bringing states together to undertake this activity that yields the transformative coming together?

tbf, drawing straight lines across the African continent did have political consequences. And North America

Redrawing the map of Korea to make it North and South did too. And I seem to recall something about boundary lines being redrawn after WW2, and WW1 for that matter, I think that may have led to political consequences too.

etc.

Except I’m pretty sure I’ve got this this wrong in some way, cos I cant really believe you didn’t take all this into consideration when you made your post

What type of map are you envisaging?
You see a conventional political map, mapped from inside out, would yield an exact match of what we already have.
Or is it the the actual effort of bringing states together to undertake this activity that yields the transformative coming together?
we just have to bring ourselves together

To remap the World
From the inside out

Don't think there are many of the 'one world' types you think you're targetting on here tbh.

A lot of the lefties on here seem to think there's a struggle between authoritarian and liberal states going on. For instance. Their enthusiasm for 'just' war is possibly unprecedented. They may or may not realise the implications of all this.

we just have to bring ourselves together
Yes, I’m liking the idea of the global mapping conference and seeing all the peoples of the world coming together in a massive (Perspex?) globe on to the inside of which they could help each other to colour in the world. As long as they didn’t colour-in over boundaries, there shouldn’t be too much bother, should there?

Don't think there are many of the 'one world' types you think you're targetting on here tbh.

A lot of the lefties on here seem to think there's a struggle between authoritarian and liberal states going on. For instance. Their enthusiasm for 'just' war is possibly unprecedented. They may or may not realise the implications of all this.
that's a marketing ploy

what I'm selling is eternal life

Are you a believer ?

that's a marketing ploy

what I'm selling is eternal life

Are you a believer ?
Fuck no. Slow, decades-long decline (see City win a few more trophies), and a peaceful/ pain-free end.

Wouldn't want an eternity of the shit I've lived through/ brought on myself.

We're basically all of us (the great majority) afflicted by the same system of dominance by a financial elite. Borders are for the plebs. Capital demands free markets, media control, and free rein to influence politics and is grabbing ever more.

Fuck no. Slow, decades-long decline (see City win a few more trophies), and a peaceful/ pain-free end.

Wouldn't want an eternity of the shit I've lived through/ brought on myself.
of course, you are a prime candidate for rewiring

Back
Top Bottom